wooww u rock!!! Thank you so sooo much

Paige77:

wooww u rock!!! Thank you so sooo much

Enjoy! :)

I read so many negative comments about the ending that I hesitated watching it altogether.  Will happily start watching it now, because of your edits.

I'm very happy I saw the edited ending first time round. It's very touching and I'm glad you pieced it together. Thank you!

Eternal Flame:

I read so many negative comments about the ending that I hesitated watching it altogether.  Will happily start watching it now, because of your edits. 

I feel the same as you, and would also avoid a drama if I heard a poor ending awaited me at the end. Thankfully, the entire ending was recoverable and not beyond repair. It could have been much worse. :P

But even without the edits, this drama is very strong. You're probably aware that aside from just the ending, the editing throughout is not this drama's strong point, but I'm  glad to hear you'll give it a shot. If you end up enjoying it, even more better. :D It's really a testament to the quaility that despite the cut-corners approach of whoever edited it, The Legends can withstand it.

I wish I could offer you the new version of The Legends which I'm working on but I'm only up to Episode 13 as of this moment. But it's only a more polished version, for the sake of enjoyment any version will do, because its a great drama! :D (But I would recommend Viki, it's the closest to the broadcast version with the fewest cuts, if any.)

TheMaskedAvenger:

I'm very happy I saw the edited ending first time round. It's very touching and I'm glad you pieced it together. Thank you!

You're more than welcome.  <3 This drama is a gem that deserves the polish.

so, the real ending is, that ML is dead because FL killed him ?? after that, FL wanderinng alone in the world....... 

bu,t because, somehow, the producer wants a happy ending, they expanding eps 56 with nonsenses of FL and ML has a daughter and a son .... ??

arni gamexeon:

so, the real ending is, that ML is dead because FL killed him ?? after that, FL wanderinng alone in the world....... 

bu,t because, somehow, the producer wants a happy ending, they expanding eps 56 with nonsenses of FL and ML has a daughter and a son .... ??

I'm just a fan of the drama. Some of minimal information I've come to understand is this:

In the original web novel, they do have a daughter and son. The writing for this drama involved the author so the changes made were either made by her or consented by her. The last minute editing probably isn't though (it may have been done for TV censorship) since it hurts the drama, which wouldn't be in their best interestor of anyone who worked hard on this for that matter. 

To be clear, I think the aim was to kill Wan Jun, not Mo Qing. Perhaps something happened after Mo Qing fell? In fact something must have since his sword flew back up and you hear his voice. But the drama ends there, so it's not known for sure what that last development means.  This was before the ending was hacked up and reworked however.  Though I can't say that 56 is an expanded episode since  no matter which cut of the drama you're watching, they all end the same on either Ep 55 or Ep 56. The  length of episodes vary between versions which resulted in an Ep 56.

yeah, official ending is not make sense at all.... there is too much loophole, especially, why the producers reuse from 1st scene with FL and ML on eps 3-4 to become ending on final eps 56, the FL and ML is become a daughter and a son scene, with a weird sound....

Paige77:

awww thank youuu

:)

I didn't watch the original episodes, I watched up to ep 49 and then only watched these fan edited versions. I don't know how badly the original episodes were, but these fan edits are great. Everything flows really well. Thank you for doing this.

miss_kayti:

I didn't watch the original episodes, I watched up to ep 49 and then only watched these fan edited versions. I don't know how badly the original episodes were, but these fan edits are great. Everything flows really well. Thank you for doing this.

You're more than welcome. I'm delighted to hear that! Even though these edits are a bit old now and I will be redoing them eventually with better software, I'm glad to know they still work as a decent ending for a drama that deserves a good ending. You might want to watch the originals just for the lol's :P.

New Links are in here. Please don't upload it anywhere else - without the APrincessofMars permission!

cristina_bai:

I know its been a while since you posted those links. However, I was wondering if you could reupload them to a site like daily motion or somewhere else.  Also, those sites you originally posted the links in soompi set off my internet security software.  Is there anywhere safer?