Misalee:

Very considerate to have written your review in Spanish, I was very happy.

Hey, Misalee. I'm glad to hear from you. :D I don't speak Spanish but since you left comments in Spanish, I thought it would only be polite to reply in Spanish. :) I'm from Canada, actually.

Thank you for being very considerate. Ep. 34 is going to take some time unfortunately since the whole episode takes place at night. I'm learning new techniques to figure out how to get all the night scenes to look consistent. Making progress though. :)

Hola! Bet you didn't think to hear from me again. Ep. 34 is live now, finally. Long story short, the Liu Cang Ling balcony scene really tested my patience. But happily, it's all over now. Enjoy.  :)

Thank you so much ☺️

APrincessofMars:

Hola! Bet you didn't think to hear from me again. Ep. 34 is live now, finally. Long story short, the Liu Cang Ling balcony scene really tested my patience. But happily, it's all over now. Enjoy.  :)

Thank you!! <3

Thank you, everyone. Your thankfulness always makes me smile. :)

Oh, my God!
I just finished watching this drama yesterday. It's beautiful and definitely in the top of my favorite Chinese dramas. I had heard about how the last few episodes were edited by fans according to the timeline of events. But you exceeded my expectations. You dared to do a full montage of the whole drama. Your enthusiasm and titanic work is amazing! Thank you so much for that. I join everyone who is waiting for the new episodes to be released. Don't give up on it! Stay strong until the end. Rays of love for your work.I specifically registered on this resource today to express my gratitude to you.

Regards Ty:

Oh, my God!
I just finished watching this drama yesterday. It's beautiful and definitely in the top of my favorite Chinese dramas. I had heard about how the last few episodes were edited by fans according to the timeline of events. But you exceeded my expectations. You dared to do a full montage of the whole drama. Your enthusiasm and titanic work is amazing! Thank you so much for that. I join everyone who is waiting for the new episodes to be released. Don't give up on it! Stay strong until the end. Rays of love for your work.I specifically registered on this resource today to express my gratitude to you.

You've given me more praise than I know what to do with! Thank you, Regards Ty. Your sentiment is very supportive.  Ep. 35 is being worked on now. I'm juggling two big projects during this time, one being this drama, the other is entirely unrelated; but whenever I have the time to spare or just the pure motivation, I pour into this drama. There's no chance I'll be inclined to drop the project, because I don't get bored with good stories. You'd have to pry me away to get me to stop. :P I really appreciate you creating an account just so you could tell me all this. :)

We love you! Appreciating EVERYTHING you have done <3

Blue Poison:

We love you! Appreciating EVERYTHING you have done <3 

:) I'm definitely not lacking in support, that's for sure.

Ep. 35 is up. :) Merry Christmas, everyone.

Thank you very, very much for the continuation!(❤ ω ❤)

Regards Ty:

Thank you very, very much for the continuation!(❤ ω ❤)

No problem. :) My heart is still in it.

yay, thank you <333