APrincessofMars:

31 is finished. :)

Yaaaay - Thank you!! :)

oneclearnight:

thank you!! ❤️

My pleasure. :)

Blue Poison:

Yaaaay - Thank you!! :)

I appreciate the enthusiasm. :) You're welcome.

Thank you! Marvellous!

Sasal:

Thank you! Marvellous!

:)

I have a question for you all. I've been thinking that after I finish Ep. 32 I would put new episodes on hold for a while to go back and re-edit some of the earlier episodes. I really want to fix the syncing problem, along with a few other issues I missed. What would you think about me doing that? I've been meaning to do this for sometime but always put it on the back burner since releasing new episodes is probably more exciting than just re-doing older ones. Which is why I haven't taken the time to go back to re-do the older ones yet. I've tried working on both old and new simultaneously but found it's easier for me to put all my focus on one episode at a time and not juggle back and forth. For the record, these retouches wouldn't take as long to do as new episodes but I would want everyone to know before hand that any delay in new episodes is simply because I would be focusing on old ones for a short while.

Let me know what you guys would prefer. I definitely want to fix them sometime before the end so that anyone who wants to begin the drama won't dive in prematurely and be stuck with the old edits when I can improve them. :)

I would prefer that you finished all episodes first, even if not perfect. In life, you never know what will happen next. So that we can get all edited episodes out and we'll be greatful. This is my wish only. You do as you please.

Sasal:

I would prefer that you finished all episodes first, even if not perfect. In life, you never know what will happen next. So that we can get all edited episodes out and we'll be greatful. This is my wish only. You do as you please.

Thank for the input, I really do appreciate it. : ) If that's the general consensus, with nobody really minding the roughness of the earlier episodes, then I guess I'll just keep going forward and revisit the old ones once I'm done.

I think I'm with Sasal on this one. But that's just me beeing selfish and wanting new eps without delay ;) You should do what's better for you :)

Blue Poison:

I think I'm with Sasal on this one. But that's just me beeing selfish and wanting new eps without delay ;) You should do what's better for you :)

lol, Well that's the sentiment I'm gettinng, even my sister said as much. So I guess I really won't worry about the older edits for now. Thank you for the feedback.

Obrigado por este projeto !!

acrl:

Obrigado por este projeto !!

Fico feliz em ouvir isso. :) 

Thank you sooo much for these episodes...

They are truly a Godsend....I've rewatched The Legends many times...can't believe I'm discovering this version only now.

ShenMiao98:

Thank you sooo much for these episodes...

They are truly a Godsend....I've rewatched The Legends many times...can't believe I'm discovering this version only now.

Haha. You've got good timing too, I'll be posting Ep. 32 sometime today.  :)