Margos_secret:

Looks like you're very knowledgeable on film making and that's very commendable. With my untrained eye I only noticed missing scenes and did figure/guess it  could have had something to do with the censorship laws in china. It must be really hard for them not being able to explore and express the entirety of the work they're portraying due to strict government regulations. But was crazy to me is how they try to pass off that scene where Zhao Yao shows Mo Qinq how to surrender as "their children" at the end of he original; it was so weird. I think I might read the book just because I feel like it would be more epic.   

Keep up the good work, peacefully!

Oh I would definitely recommend reading it, I hear it's a happy ending. Plus, the author of the original web novel actually worked on the drama. To what extent, I'm not sure, but she had a hand in the writing. 

Nice! I definitely will!!!!

APrincessofMars:

Oh I would definitely recommend reading it, I hear it's a happy ending. Plus, the author of the original web novel actually worked on the drama. To what extent, I'm not sure, but she had a hand in the writing. 

Ooh, now I'm intrigued...

Lady_Dragon:

Ooh, now I'm intrigued...

:D I've heard good things about it, and she's a loved author that's made other works. 

Hello~ looks like some subtitles are not working?

Canchin:

Hello~ looks like some subtitles are not working?

Which ones? I'll fix it a.s.a.p. 

Hey I started this series some days ago tbh I feel this series had a lot of potential to become one of the best in its genre but the weird time skips in beginning nd not clear explanation nd low budget like the explosive type aftereffects between clashes nd the downhill after Qin qian Xian fainted upto some part but it picked up a bit again in end I have finished 52 eps so far I wish the same cast would make a better version Bai lu nd xu Kai were perfect for their roles here but I think it's not gonna be possible it will remain as my unfulfilled wish