Sasal:

Happy New Year! 

Happy New Year, too! :)

Thank you so much!! Happy New Year <3

Blue Poison:

Thank you so much!! Happy New Year <3 

You. too! <3

Olá,

gosto muito das suas edições. Esse drama é incrível e merece o trabalho que você está fazendo.

Obrigado!!!

Misalee:

Olá,

gosto muito das suas edições. Esse drama é incrível e merece o trabalho que você está fazendo.

Obrigado!!!

Muito obrigado. Concordo. Este drama merece. :) Estou tão feliz que você esteja gostando das edições. 

I wonder where you bought the blu-ray version.  I don't find it.

Sasal:

I wonder where you bought the blu-ray version.  I don't find it.

I'm not sure where you would find the disks for sale either. I've only seen one picture posted of the cover and it featured Mo Qing instead of Zhao Yao, which I thought was funny. I'm working with a rip someone uploaded of the Blu-ray to a site called xiazai001 .com. But you have to register an account to download it. I'm not even sure how I managed that, but I did. And you're limited to just a few attempted downloads as a new member, then have to earn more through points. Perhaps it's been  uploaded somewhere else too, I just haven't looked since I already got what I needed for editing. I'm sorry this isn't more helpful, this is all the knowledge I have.

Thank you, I'll try it.

Ep 30 is up now. Sorry for the longer than usual wait. I had to do some other things for a while. <3

Thank you very much!

oneclearnight:

thank you!!

Blue Poison:

Thank you!! :)

Sasal:

Thank you very much!

I'm glad to do it. :) Thank you in return.