Do I have to watch all of the related tv shows before watching Reunion? And what is the order to watch all of them?

1. To answer the first question, you don't have to watch them to understand Reunion. Wu Xie, Pangzi, and Qiling will be well-established friends, but the show does try to cover the basics for new fans. Also, the overarching storyline does not involve the other tv shows.

2. If you want to understand the characters better and want to know the order to watch all the related series, then here is the chronological order of the shows:

• Mystic Nine (optional): this is a stand-alone prequel (does not include Wu Xie, Qiling, or Pangzi) but involves the nine major grave robbing families in Changsha (includes Wu Xie's family (The Wus)). It helps to watch this because it involves the family politics that is mentioned throughout the shows.
  • The Lost Tomb: the start of Wu Xie's tomb raiding adventures 
  • The Lost Tomb 2Wu Xie starts a new adventure in an undersea tomb
  • The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note: Wu Xie continues his adventure on Changbai Mountains.
  • Ultimate Note:  Follows Ultimate Note. Wu Xie starts to unravel all of the conspiracies.

A large gap of time in the Lost Tomb world (like 10yrs from Lost Tomb 2). Hence why Wu Xie looks older.

• Tomb of the Sea: After all these years, Wu Xie is hardened by all of the conspiracies and is different from his innocent self in The Lost Tomb.
  • Reunion: Sound of the Providence: Here you are. Have fun!
  • Reunion: Sound of the Providence 2: Second season of Reunion.

Cleaner version here.

If you want more information, there is a fandom wiki of the books the shows are based on here and the show wiki here (both have spoilers!)  If you have any more questions, feel free to ask~

Order to read the novels and side stories. 

(Chinese only. No translation.)
http://www.daomubiji.org/1771.html

Oh yes! If you want to read the books here is the order:

Main Series 

• Cavern of the Blood Zombies
  • Angry Sea, Hidden Sands
  • Bronze Tree of Death
  • Palace of Doom
  • Deadly Desert Winds
  • Graveyard of a Queen
  • Rest of Volume 5
  • Volume 6
  • Volume 7
  • Volume 8 Part 1
  • Volume 8 Part 2

The books with a special English name are the official English translations that you can buy in physical or digital forms here. If you cannot get them in your country then StrictlyBromance has an in-depth plot summary of all the books here.

The books that just include "Volume" in the title were translated by a fan (merebear226) and can be found here.

Sequels to the main series:

1. Zang Hai Hua
  2. Sha Hai (Tomb of the Sea is based on this book)
  3. Shi Nian
  4. Chong Qi (Reunion: Sound of the Providence is based on this book)

The sequels are currently being translated by merebear226. 

There are some other short side stories (Shi Nian is considered a short story but it's one that's essential to the main plot) that have also been translated and can be found on merebear's site.

thank you for the link of the novel. I am reading it while waiting for season 2.

Actually I want to ask something, that after season 2(The lost tomb 2) there is season 3(ultimate note) in this they showed that Wu Xei and his group went to some place and then Xiao Ga went in some kind of mysterious gate, I forgot its name, so I want to ask what is between this scene, is this is left like this because of TLT2 HPOTC. 

PLZ TELL,?

Xiao bai:

Actually I want to ask something, that after season 2(The lost tomb 2) there is season 3(ultimate note) in this they showed that Wu Xei and his group went to some place and then Xiao Ga went in some kind of mysterious gate, I forgot its name, so I want to ask what is between this scene, is this is left like this because of TLT2 HPOTC. 

PLZ TELL,?

Yes, that is what Lost Tomb 2: Heavenly Palace on the Clouds is going to be about :D. I don't know when or if it will air. But if rumors are true it should air in the first half of 2021.

Yes, I also hope so that it will air soon , but cast is still unknown,  don't know when it will air, I'm really dying to watch all parts of this series ,and about to complete this 3rd part too.

Xiao bai:

Yes, I also hope so that it will air soon , but cast is still unknown,  don't know when it will air, I'm really dying to watch all parts of this series ,and about to complete this 3rd part too.

The cast for hpc is pretty much confirmed for Wu Xie, Qiling, and Pangzi. I read the books so i'm okay with waiting~ I'm actually more nervous about the tv series. I hope it's good. I really enjoyed Ultimate Note though :D

taomubiji:

The cast for hpc is pretty much confirmed for Wu Xie, Qiling, and Pangzi. I'm originally a book fan so i'm okay with waiting~ I'm actually more nervous about the tv series. I hope it's good. I really enjoyed Ultimate Note though :D

Yahh! UN is really amazing all the actors are really into their role, in the way I like, and I'm really loving this drama, and in first part WX role was note that much good, but XiaoGa's was killing ( becz by yang yang),too much mysterious,.That was the only reason I planed to watch next part and in next part WX's role was really highlighted, friendly, (bcz Neo Hou is really a great actor) but XiaoGa's role not felt that much mysterious, it was ok ok,( not trying to say that Cheng Yi didn't played well actually his role because little to friendly and soft) and Pang Zi's role was savage I loved it. And now in this part almost every character is perfect,.amazing..<3

Ahhh I totally agree I really liked The Lost Tomb 2's Wu Xie. Ultimate Note's Qiling is simply the best. Wu Xie is my favorite character from the books but Ultimate Note's Qiling is my favorite character in all of the shows. He was so good. I think Tomb of the Sea's Wu Xie is my favorite Wu Xie in the shows~ For Pangzi, The Lost Tomb 2's is the best. He's very funny there. I still think Ultimate Note is objectively the best Daomu Biji adaptation even if it isn't my personal favorite.

Ohh! Same liking, :D,

Oh btw my this part of series Ultimate Note is Completed, but it really makes me curious, they always left the climax unknown, now what, Wu X, friends were all in the gare trapped,  then what happened,,   ooochu, unknown,  next will they continue or just skip like before.

Xiao bai:

Ohh! Same liking, :D,

Oh btw my this part of series Ultimate Note is Completed, but it really makes me curious, they always left the climax unknown, now what, Wu X, friends were all in the gare trapped,  then what happened,,   ooochu, unknown,  next will they continue or just skip like before.

Ultimate Note is based off of volumes 5-7 out of an 8 volume book. So an adaptation on volume 8 would be next, but nothing had been announced. The director and the cast of Ultimate Note want to do a continuation but they don't have the rights to the books anymore. The author has the rights to all of the books rn, so it is up to him and his entertainment company on what to do next. 

taomubiji:

Ultimate Note is based off of volumes 5-7 out of an 8 volume book. So an adaptation on volume 8 would be next, but nothing had been announced. The director and the cast of Ultimate Note want to do a continuation but they don't have the rights to the books anymore. The author has the rights to all of the books rn, so it is up to him and his entertainment company on what to do next. 

Ohh! This is it,,okay, btw Thanku so much,  for giving this much information, 

I tried to watch the Mystic nine but it was too draggy for me, Will the 2 lead actors  from the Ultimate note appear on this sequel or not, because the only reason why I wanna watch this. haha

Actually only some characters are same but all cast is totally different. So no.?