bae rona is back and shim su syeon is back 

i missed both of them and i was wondering when they will be back. im so happy that they are back and alive. i think there will be a plot twist in season 3. hopefully bae rona will get back with her mom and shim su syeon will also be back with her children. 

I hope Su Ryeon and the twins move far away from Hera Palace and live in a cottage in the countryside together 

I think this drama won't to end the war, Hera Palace still make them scramble.
How Oh Yoon Hee saved, I still thinking about that.

SPOILER: Probably finish Season 2 before reading this :SPOILER

I loved this Season, I started losing hope and the excitement for this show when Su Ryeong died and then even more when Bae Rona did. But when it was revealed that they are in fact alive, my heart practically jumped out of my chest. I genuinely love this show and in Season 1 I loved each second of it and even more during Season 2. 

However, I hope Logan didn't die and that Seokhun and Rona get together. AND that people find out especially Rona that her dad is Ha Yoon Chul. 

I'm excited to see the role that Jenni's dad will get to play as well as the sweet family bond between Seokhun, Seok Kyung and Shim Su Ryeong. 

I would also love to see the whole situation with Ha Eun Byeol and that maid. I mean, what even is it with these maids being obsessed with taking the role of their employer, e.g. that maid who loved Ju Dantae and now her the maid wants to be Eun Byeol's mother. It seems kinda creepy and I love it. I really wanna see how the writers decided to direct the plot. 

I feel like Eun Byeol's maid must have lost a daughter that looked similar to Eun Byul or her dead daughter was named Eun Byeol or something because in the drama "Birthcare Center" there was a mom who lost her child and she started acting similarly to how the maid acts toward Eun Byeol