video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311297532002144257

Cheng Yi today (without a mask on his face, without hiding his face), I think today he shows a little (recovering) that joy that is so characteristic of him. God Bless you, Cheng Yi.

Xien_Rue:

I don't think he has any free time left currently for variety show. And I get that he is very serious on his job and dream as actor. He will prefer doing his job acting than participating in variety show unless that is for drama publication. Just my opinion though

Yes, I hope his company doesn't force you to go on these variety shows. Let him have time to rest and prepare for the filming of the upcoming other dramas (for which he was cast).

Fan Meet this coming oct 3 2020! #chengyi #baishu #FuFanJun #HanChengYu  

12:32 PM · Sep 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone 

https://twitter.com/skyfun_cake/status/1311327977825656833?s=20 

(All 4 L&R actors will be at the October 3 fan meet for "Awakening from Chang'An's dream) (Cheng Yi, Bai Shu, (and the actors of the characters Brother Liu and Wu Zi Qi).

Can anyone share Cheng Yi's so ial media handles, Facebook,Insta, Twitter ?? I don't think we can get weibo from India anymore

eliteles1:

I always think that the worst pain for a lover is not to sacrifice himself for that love (if he has the hope of winning it or living that love). The worst is when they take away that hope. In L&R his character suffered 10 tribulations (but always with faith and hope, and his lover's love for him was visible). But here, it is another type of (helpless) suffering for love, but at the same time he is full of courage.

Yes, our Cheng Yi is truly courageous and we're so proud of him to carry on living.  Other lesser mortals would've jumped off the cliff already.  I hope in the coming episodes he gets a (or some) win - he's taken too many hits already.

eliteles1:
Yes, I hope his company doesn't force you to go on these variety shows. Let him have time to rest and prepare for the filming of the upcoming other dramas (for which he was cast).

Thanks for sharing all the posters and links!  I saw on the internet some candid shots of him during a break from filming the new drama, Awakening Chang'an.  He looked so tired and worn out there.  Hope his production company doesn't push him too hard with so many commitments.

Impatiently waiting for drama cool to upload the new episodes.  

LoveSiYehan:

Can anyone share Cheng Yi's so ial media handles, Facebook,Insta, Twitter ?? I don't think we can get weibo from India anymore

Yes, please.

Just finished episode 25 and 26, and OMG.  I freaking love Chengxu and Mingyu!!  They’re amazing actors, playing their roles perfectly.  It’s starting to get good and we gotta wait for more episodes.  Damn!!!

I think we thought she was pregnant by episode 28.  As of episode 26, she’s not even close to pregnant.  The emperor banished her from the palace and hasn’t been with her for a long time.  Chengxu’s been visiting her at her new home (where bad concubines get sent) but they haven’t done anything except hold hands as friends.  He devised a plan to help Mingyu escape The concubine house, which was successful Bc everyone including the emperor and empress (her favorite cousin) think she died!!.  The last scene in episode 26 shows her away from the city, looking forward to her new life.  She says, there’s a lot of life to live and she’s gonna leave it up to fate to determine her outcome with Chengxu.  She’s such a smart, calm badass queen!!!!!!!  

Now that she’s escaped and the Emperor thinks she’s dead...how will she get pregnant by episode 28?!  Omg, hope she gets knocked up by Chengxu somehow.

I freaking love this show.  Such good acting from everyone.

Amanda Ainsworth:

I hate it so much if the drama want us to believe that we have Strong FL who wants to choose her kingdom over her lover.

I don't find that kind of woman strong anyway.

That's the difference between a man and a woman though: a man will always choose his woman but a woman will always choose her child.

Goyoolee:
The emperor basically hates Mingyu now, can’t stand the sight of her.  BUT, she’s an unbothered queen and that pisses him off even more, lol.  I know it isn’t smart but I love that she doesn’t give into him.  She is so graceful With her shade, smart, loving and fair.  If I were her, I’d have an affair with Chengxu and make him my baby daddy.  Since Wangxin’s come into the picture (she’s probably been there 1-2 yrs), emperor only stayed one night with Mingyu.  He’s never there, perfect opportunity for a secret affair with Chengxu!!! I can only dream.

Even if she were to have an affair with Cheng Xu, because of who she is and who Cheng Xu is, she'd have to find a way to pass off the child as the Emperor's otherwise she, Cheng Xu, and her child would be sentenced to death.

Duboku has episodes up until 36 uploaded

brenda91:

Duboku has episodes up until 36 uploaded

OMG what!!!!!  Eng sub??  Help, how do I get there!!!

Goyoolee:

OMG what!!!!!  Eng sub??  Help, how do I get there!!!

Nope, no eng subs. duboku.co