We Promise to discuss spoilers of  "TPoC" here

"The Promise of Chang'an"[TPoC]

watch it here on >> VIKI << 

Hello Cheng Yi fan's welcome we are here to promise that we discuss spoilers of 'TPOC'

I’ve only watched the trailer so far but what does everyone think the ending will be? I can see it being bittersweet or tragic. 

https://www.viki.com/videos/1171939v

The first episode is already on: Viki.com

eliteles1:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1171939v

The first episode is already on: Viki.com 

Thank you for the Viki link. I think I’m going to watch this drama once it’s done airing. 

pinksprings01:

I’ve only watched the trailer so far but what does everyone think the ending will be? I can see it being bittersweet or tragic. 

expecting  this will have a tragic ending for sifeng sorry Cheng Xu is this second incarnation of sifeng

Drama Empress:

i;m expecting know this will have a tragic ending for sifeng sorry Cheng Xu 

I really need to see Cheng Yi in a drama with minimal to no blood spitting at all. But I’ll still watch this drama despite the potential tragic ending. 

pinksprings01:

Thank you for the Viki link. I think I’m going to watch this drama once it’s done airing. 

thank god tencents/viki got this rights now we will have official subs every week

pinksprings01:

Welcome !

Drama Empress:

thank god tencents/viki got this rights now we will have official subs every week 

Indeed ! Haha.

Drama Empress:

I hope Tencent is promoting this drama well especially with Cheng Yi’s rising popularity. 

pinksprings01:

Even if it's tragic, I want to watch it. It is like one of Si Feng's 10 past lives (it has always been tragic.).
 Drama Empress:

expecting  this will have a tragic ending for sifeng sorry Cheng Xu is this second incarnation of sifeng

He had this same characterization. Chu Xuanji made him drink a poison as soon as she came to the throne with his help.
 eliteles1:
He had this same characterization. Chu Xuanji made him drink a poison as soon as she came to the throne with his help.

ha ha but the female lead in this is Madam Dong Fang of Fu Yu Island in L&R ha ha in this drama she she loves Si-Feng sorry Cheng Xu but marries another man hmm

pinksprings01:

I hope Tencent is promoting this drama well especially with Cheng Yi’s rising popularity. 

yep but in this drama, he is playing a matured character i don't know if people will accept this i hope they have lot's of flashbacks on younger version of him

Drama Empress:

yep but in this drama, he is playing a matured character i don't know if people will accept this i hope they have lot's of flashbacks on younger version of him

He was 28 when he filmed this drama. And Madame Don Fang (the actress was 27 years old). It was filmed in 2018. (There he is also this brave and heroic young man, but he goes through the stages of his life until he is a mature age, where he has a mustache and has a son.) P.S: I would rather do that than switch to an older actor. (And it's the same director and screenwriter from Love and Redemption).