LoveSiYehan:

I am in ep38 and now y'all make me wanna stop watching the rest, 

Do hold on until episode 50. We can only fully appreciate Cheng Xu death as his final release after we have seen what he has gone through because of Ming Yu

Goyoolee:
If chengrui really cared about his family’s legacy, he would not have named qiyuan the emperor. If he was gonna name one of the kids emperor, it should have been the the other son

No, the point is Cheng Xu has grown very powerful at that time. Whoever prince he gave support to would become the emperor. But, Cheng Rui knew that Cheng Xu desired to take the throne himself, it was impossible for Cheng Xu to support his son unless perhaps his son with Ming Yu.

In a way I'm glad the end is coming soon.  I'm worried for the health of everyone in this discussion thread lol

The timing couldn't be more apt - CX finally gets his closure this week, then 2 new historicals premiere immediately after that.

Good bye and good riddance to evil mother and bratty son.

WandereR:

In a way I'm glad the end is coming soon.  I'm worried for the health of everyone in this discussion thread lol

The timing couldn't be more apt - CX finally gets his closure this week, then 2 new historicals premiere immediately after that.

Good bye and good riddance to evil mother and bratty son.

Before watch this drama i have low blood pressure after watch it now i got high blood pressure lol

Dave:

Before watch this drama i have low blood pressure after watch it now i got high blood pressure lol

IKR! My fitness band records my bpm and shows spikes every time I watched this show.  We need to take a long break from this genre.  If not for the pandemic lockdown, we could actually meet up at the border for drinks and to rant about this lol

Ever since episode 37 and up, I always filled with anger everytime I watched the drama. They should released this drama in bulk so we can get angry for once and all and be done with it ....

All those shoes are just to satisfy her own fantasies.

its like ok you sacrifice your life for me i will make shoe for you hahaha 

Dave:

its like ok you sacrifice your life for me i will make shoe for you hahaha 

This sounds really.... scary lol

This woman is all kinds of delusional and out of her mind.  No wonder she starts to hallucinate in her old age...

WandereR:

This sounds really.... scary lol

This woman is all kinds of delusional and out of her mind.  No wonder she starts to hallucinate in her old age...

Ikr, in preview 50 when she burn a pair of shoes i think its for CX , maybe to curse CX so when she die CX will sacrifice again in underworld for her Xd

Dave:

Ikr, in preview 50 when she burn a pair of shoes i think its for CX , maybe to curse CX so when she die CX will sacrifice again in underworld for her Xd

Aduh!  Goblok banget donggg!!

Practicing voodoo with shoes! tsk tsk tsk  :/

Hahahahaha! Your conversation regarding shoes are so funny. 

Instead of shoes, I prefer to focus on the sachet. Remember that Cheng Xu has asked her to finish it since Xi Qi but she never did. And she finally did something about it after Cheng Xu gave everything to her son (in the form of dragon pendant). It told you everything you need to know about her true feeling to Cheng Xu.

WandereR:

Aduh!  Goblok banget donggg!!

Practicing voodoo with shoes! tsk tsk tsk  :/

Iya wkwkwk

Xien_Rue:

Hahahahaha! Your conversation regarding shoes are so funny. 

Instead of shoes, I prefer to focus on the sachet. Remember that Cheng Xu has asked her to finish it since Xi Qi but she never did. And she finally did something about it after Cheng Xu gave everything to her son (in the form of dragon pendant). It told you everything you need to know about her true feeling to Cheng Xu.

Yea i think she dont really love CX, she keep saying that she love him but i think its only in her mind but nor her heart, she finish the sachet just after CX give his millitary power and everything for that stupid king

Dave:

Yea i think she dont really love CX, she keep saying that she love him but i think its only in her mind but nor her heart, she finish the sachet just after CX give his millitary power and everything for that stupid king

After giving military power? Is is not after he giving the dragon pendant to Qi Yuan as a symbol that he gives the right and legitimacy (in moral sense) of the throne to Qi Yuan?