Dave:

Yea i think she dont really love CX, she keep saying that she love him but i think its only in her mind but nor her heart, she finish the sachet just after CX give his millitary power and everything for that stupid king

She's half hearted about the sachet, which holds true meaning of love when it's personally handmade.  But she's super enthusiastic about shoes, which is traditionally taboo as a gift.  She might as well have given CX a clock to be on his merry way.

WandereR:

She's half hearted about the sachet, which holds true meaning of love when it's personally handmade.  But she's super enthusiastic about shoes, which is traditionally taboo as a gift.  She might as well have given CX a clock to be on his merry way.

Those shoes certainly made you confused. Why should she made it in every his birthday?

Was it to ward evil or something?

Xien_Rue:

Those shoes certainly made you confused. Why should she made it in every his birthday?

Was it to ward evil or something?

The only evil I see in the entire show is her.  So when evil makes shoes for your birthday every year.... I'd get really paranoid!  

I guess nothing she does makes sense, except to herself and her son.  

I want to quickly see episode 49&50 to see how the reaction of Ming Yu and her son toward Cheng Xu death. Since in a way he died because of them. If Qi Yuan was not so bratty, Cheng Xu would not be driven off from the court and would be able to respond to the threat in timely manner. 

Now he has to clean up after Qi Yuan mess. Thankfully for the last time.

Xien_Rue:
After giving military power? Is is not after he giving the dragon pendant to Qi Yuan as a symbol that he gives the right and legitimacy (in moral sense) of the throne to Qi Yuan?

Right, at that time when he gives the jade pendant to Qiyuan, Chengxu has already accepted Qiyuan is the Emperor. He just couldn't surrender his own power to the tyrant because he (Chengxu) knows he (the Emperor) would kill him and all his supporters including Chengxuan. Now Chengxuan is gone, he (Chengxu) has no more concern. He doesn't care about that bratty wife of his.

ChineseDramaFan:

Right, at that time when he gives the jade pendant to Qiyuan, Chengxu has already accepted Qiyuan is the Emperor. He just couldn't surrender his own power to the tyrant because he (Chengxu) knows he (the Emperor) would kill him and all his supporters including Chengxuan. Now Chengxuan is gone, he (Chengxu) has no more concern. He doesn't care about that bratty wife of his.

Wait, I am confused. I was talking about the sachet. I take that this sachet was given back to Cheng Xu behind the screen (I might missed it since I did use fast forward ....)??

About the military power. When Qi Yuan was a child, it was reasonable for Cheng Xu to retain it. After Qi Yuan grew up to become a bratty emperor, it was even more reasonable for Cheng Xu to retain it lest the country safety put in jeopardy. After Qi Yuan wanted to kill him, it was also still reasonable for Cheng Xu to retain it for self defense. Now after Cheng Xu lost everything, perhaps he needs to let go the military to the bratty emperor and let the country in mess. How about enjoy his own life for a change ..

Xien_Rue:
How about enjoy his own life for a change

IKR! What a miserable character living a miserable life. He should just forget Mingyu and abandon his bratty wife. Just disappear from earth. Go hide somewhere in the mountains. Find a nice girl who shares his values, and live out his remaining years. Or better still, go become a monk in a monastery. But then, such life maybe meaningless for Chengxu. Well,  perhaps he deserves to be miserable.

ChineseDramaFan:

IKR! What a miserable character living a miserable life. He should just forget Mingyu and abandon his bratty wife. Just disappear from earth. Go hide somewhere in the mountains. Find a nice girl who shares his values, and live out his remaining years. Or better still, go become a monk in a monastery. But then, such life maybe meaningless for Chengxu. Well,  perhaps he deserves to be miserable.

Yes, totally agree.  In the end, no one can help you unless you help yourself first.  CX definitely deserves to be miserable.

At times, I think he's confused with that he wants to be and achieve.  He never manages to climb out of the hole he dug himself into.

Finaly eps 50 already out raw in doboku, my heart can rest in peace now hahaha

Dave:

Yes, my heart can rest in peace too now lol

Beautiful acting... Cheng Yi should win the Feitian award next year.  He already missed out on the Golden Eagle this year.

Best Actor!

Dave:

OMG! I don't dare to watch!

.... and everything is out!

ChineseDramaFan:

OMG! I don't dare to watch!

Don't worry, you won't get hypertension.  It's a relief, actually. Catharsis for the heart, mind and soul :)

I currently watching episode 49. Already in anger.

Heck! That bloody emperor tries to murder Xiao Chengxu!