How about no one. No real life person can pull off these characters to save their life. Can they please just leave this novel alone!!! I have seen their latest drama adaptations and they are not doing anything commendable. Please for the love of god, I hope this adaptation is just a ruomor!!!

When I read this story, I actually imagined Yona and Hak from Akatsuki No Yona as Shen Miao and Xie Jing Xing respectively. And so far as I have seen, no one can replace them.

ecwc:

I know...the  whole age thing, but after watching the Legends and Arsenal Military Academy, here are my top 2 picks:

• Shen Miao - Bai Lu
  • Xie JingXing - Xu Kai

They already have chemistry...and Xu Kai can definitely do cold and avenging after playing Mo Qing. 

Totally on board with this casting, especially Xu Kai as XJX. I think Xu Kai carries the "Purple Clad Youth" vibes so perfectly - watch The Legends for reference. And XJX is always referred in the novel as a "Purple Clad Youth".

I understand that Xu Kai and Bai Lu will not work together because of fan wars - so, if they are not possible, and only one of them stays, I would prefer Xu Kai to stay - my other choice for Shen Miao would then be Zhao Lusi with Xu Kai staying as Xie JingXing.

I love Bai Lu, but I just cannot imagine her in this role. :-(

Sinasina:

I love Bai Lu, but I just cannot imagine her in this role. :-(

I was also not able to imagine Zhao Lusi in this role before I watched 'The Love Like Galaxy'. Now I think she is perfect as Shen Miao. Same way, possibly, Bai Lu can also pull this off if given the chance. But I am rooting for Zhao Lusi at this point. 

Dilraba can never be Shen Miao, you cannot  expect a plastic doll to show or express  emotions which are needed for this role.

Tan Songyun her eyes jiggle a lot.So, its a No.

Song Weilong,Mark Chao..Like seriously ,These 2 have blank face.No expression  comes on these two faces.

I know...the  whole age thing, but after watching the Legends and Arsenal Military Academy, here are my top 2 picks:

• Shen Miao - Bai Lu
  • Xie JingXing - Xu Kai

They already have chemistry...and Xu Kai can definitely do cold and avenging after playing Mo Qing. 

Totally on board with this casting, especially Xu Kai as XJX. I think Xu Kai carries the "Purple Clad Youth" vibes so perfectly - watch The Legends for reference. And XJX is always referred in the novel as a "Purple Clad Youth".

@Krish728, Totally  Agree

Krish728:

I understand that Xu Kai and Bai Lu will not work together because of fan wars - so, if they are not possible, and only one of them stays, I would prefer Xu Kai to stay - my other choice for Shen Miao would then be Zhao Lusi with Xu Kai staying as Xie JingXing.

Totally Agree ...

• Shen Miao - Bai Lu
  • Xie JingXing - Xu Kai
  • Shen Miao - Yu Shu Xin  (she exudes a melancholic, sad and wise aura and is beautiful)
  • Xie JingXing - Bi Wen Jun or Wang Xing Yue (handsome, young, heroic)

please no kukai or leo, they are sooo ugly.  😜

Big Nooooo Especially  for"Yu Shu Xin". Have you read the novel?

Daisy:

Big Nooooo Especially  for"Yu Shu Xin". Have you read the novel?

of course i read it several years ago. and some more of the author.

and please no dilraba or zhao lusi, they wont suit the fl either. please please please.

goldflosse:

of course i read it several years ago. and some more of the author.

and please no dilraba or zhao lusi, they wont suit the fl either. please please please.

I think Zhao LiYing is the best choice… however they would need some crazy make up skills to make her look much younger, though she does look pretty young for her age as it is.

Dilraba and star similar  to dilraba to,Zhao lusi....Never please

i think from younger generation Bai Lu can do the role for Shen miao but for Xie JingXing it should be someone who can act both playful and serious. 

Hmmm, what about Ren Mi?