Personally im very excited but kinda disappointed about the fact that our poor couple couldnt get married, 

although they consider each other husband and wife already. I'm kinda curious about the fact of whether her 

dad knows that she is not a maiden anymore and technically married already.  I can't wait to see what this season has stored for us and see their relationship grow even more.

I'm so excited for this! I loved the first season so much, even if I think they went too heavy at the end. 

When I originally watched I actually thought that instead of the ridiculous ending drama they should have had her go back home to face her dad and ended with something more humorous (since that's how most of the show was).

Now I want to rewatch the whole thing.

They released photos of the filming today 

AwkwarDerp:

They released photos of the filming today 

can you please share the link???

I’m also super excited for the next season. I loved the first season so much and i loved the dedication ML had for Hua Rong. I am hoping for more sweet scenes and a good story line that doesn’t end up to angsty! 

HEAdramaWatcher:

I’m also super excited for the next season. I loved the first season so much and i loved the dedication ML had for Hua Rong. I am hoping for more sweet scenes and a good story line that doesn’t end up to angsty! 

Seconding the hope for not-too-angsty. I wish they'd ended the first season with at least a full episode of fun, since that's how most of the show was. Ending it with so much high drama angst didn't feel right.

AwkwarDerp:

Here is a video of the 4 of them dancing together 

https://twitter.com/Syublush/status/1330708129491922945?s=20

so funny you posted this because i decided to look around to see what has been posted or if there were any BTS videos. the official weibo page released a cute clip of him running to her and picking her up in a swing hug. I am excited for this next year!! 

HEAdramaWatcher:

so funny you posted this because i decided to look around to see what has been posted or if there were any BTS videos. the official weibo page released a cute clip of him running to her and picking her up in a swing hug. I am excited for this next year!! 

Haha, yeah. I was strolling through their douyin videos, they post a lot of funny stuff while filming

Hi, now I need to watch part one and wonder where to access it with Eng subs. Any ideas? 

It’s still available on Youtube Mango channel  with Eng Subs 

Everybody knows it's a one-episode prequel right? 

Lee C :

Everybody knows it's a one-episode prequel right? 

What? Noooo :(