Guys, for the sake of the marvelous LBFAD, let's try to judge this show impartially. Let's forget our past experiences with the leads and focus only on this show. I'll go first! 

The acting seems pretty good, the fl is actually acting better than the ml. The chemistry isn't sizzling yet, but it's cute af! 

The intro song has beautiful lyrics and, I heard the instrumental version of Yu Qing by Zhou Shen from LBFAD. 

I have hopes and I am excited to see how this drama unfolds. Are you? 

Forgotten_Words:

Guys, for the sake of the marvelous LBFAD, let's try to judge this show impartially. Let's forget our past experiences with the leads and focus only on this show. I'll go first! 

The acting seems pretty good, the fl is actually acting better than the ml. The chemistry isn't sizzling yet, but it's cute af! 

The intro song has beautiful lyrics and, I heard the instrumental version of Yu Qing by Zhou Shen from LBFAD. 

I have hopes and I am excited to see how this drama unfolds. Are you? 

I agree we should watch without prejudice. Right now my biggest challenge is how much they’ve already completely diverged from the book. Its basically an original creation with only the names, the FL’s craziness, some broadstrokes from the plots of two lifetimes they’ve already shown, and a few of the best insult jokes from the book: her nickname sounding like eunuch, calling the ML a yellow hair etc. 

Im still enjoying it so long as I ignore the expectations I originally had. It is well acted and very pretty to watch.