Lu changkongs 24 letters to Xiangyun<3

1. Dearest xiangyun, in the long distance a brocade book is hard to send. I don't know if and when this letter will reach your hands, the moon illicit thoughts of a blue sky. Seeing an object makes one miss it's owner.

2. My dearest, the road to this side of the capital will be bumpy. I'm afraid your letter will be lost on the way. I cannot sleep. I'm looking forward to a reply.

3. Ruthless xiangyun, separated for several months I have not seen a single letter. Longing should be expressed directly. I miss you so much, I know you must be like me.

4. Obedient xiangyun, on the battlefield the wind is deceptive, the cloud is sly. I know you are afraid of me being distracted so you don't reply. It's okay. I understand your mind.

5. War is not just a few words. I feel really sad today . May you be safe. May the country be safe.

6. Silly xiangyun, only when I really sit inside the canopy curtain do i regret my lack of knowledge. I have been reading lately at night. May you sleep early.

7. Stinky xiangyun, I miss you so much for half a year. Sprinkle a few drops of tea for tears. May you miss me.

8. Naughty xiangyun, I just received a letter from my mother. I know you are fine. Then everything will be fine for me as well.

9. Beautiful xiangyun, we discussed the war until the morning sun rose. In all our eyes was a red morning glow. My comrades said this was an auspicious sign. There are many clouds floating in the sky. One of them is you.

10. Studious xiangyun, the strategic planning is always a surefire. But the reality isn't always as expected. There are many things we are unable to accomplish. This is what I have learned recently. I'm sharing it with you.

11. My love xiangyun, the battlefield is like a chess game. But now I can play chess. I want to believe you think of me. And also afraid that you worry about me. Don't worry. Wishing you all the best.

12. Wine immortal xiangyun, have the crabapple bloomed recently. A long absence, like a white colt turning into a legendary horse. Separation also makes my days feel like years. When I return home can you brew another pot of crabapple flower wine for me.?

13. Little xiangyun, I know you miss me. But you don't have to come to see me in my dreams. I'm used to being alone. The instant I saw you, my longing becomes enormous.

14. Childlike xiangyun, it's inventory of military supplies today . I accidentally saw gunpowder. I think of you and my childhood. Since I'm not around. I wonder whose turn it is to be teased by you.

15. My xiangyun, I woke from a dream completely terrified. The image of you in my mind is getting clearer and clearer. I'm just no longer sure of who i remember. Is it the same you as you are now?

16. Dearest xiangyun, the moment the arrow grazed my cheek, I was thinking good thing that I wasn't hit. Because I haven't seen you for the last time.

17. Stupid xiangyun, I know your temper. At the same time do not read too much into my letters home. I'm just afraid you'll worry. I hereby inform you , I'm fine.

18. Lovely xiangyun, have you tasted fresh food? Have you gone out for a stroll? Have you a new friend to accompany you? I miss you.

19. Miss xiangyun, I talk about you when chatting with my comrades. They look forward to returning home soon to drink at our wedding feast. I do, too.

20. Xiangyun, war on the frontlines is tight. I'm too busy to worry about anything else. I just want it to end as soon as possible. I welcome peace & prosperity. 

21. Gentle xiangyun, everything is safe & sound. Don't worry.

22. Auspicious yun, there are successive victories recently. Wait for me to make great achievements in battle.

23. Auspicious cloud in the sky, it was not perfunctory a few days ago. There was really no time to get away. Everything is calm now. After reorganization in the army. I'm choosing a day to return to the capital. I hope to meet you.

24. My love xiangyun, the war is over. A return date is fixed. I was supposed to marry you after returning to the capital. When I think about it I always feel rushed. I wonder if you'd want to give me some time to carefully prepare?

?????❤️