I am totally feeling??

kjxy:

CSX sideview era?

?so handsome side view?

Kali_01:

And I love that ? we need a good villain with no redeeming qualities, forget this grey character nonsense ?

I am so ready for this.?

kjxy:

Welcome aboard!? maybe u mean DW ? but oh well TSJ is DW and DW is TSJ still atm so that can also be accepted hahaha

Yep I am meaning Deng Wei..but there's a saying people have two sides...I was imaginjng...Jing letting out his very dark side within. ..??....it needs to satisfy his death at the end at least. I mean CSX

Winny Aye:

Yep I am meaning Deng Wei..but there's a saying people have two sides...I was imaginjng...Jing letting out his very dark side within. ..??....it needs to satisfy his death at the end at least. I mean CSX

Ahahahahahaha, his dark side, whenever we want to slap CSX let's run back to TSJ ?? but imma prepare myself for CSX's death esp when it's already DW playing his role, I think the impact's gonna be a lot more ?

Winny Aye:

I am so ready for this.?

you sure bout that? ?

Winny Aye:

I am totally feeling??

This Sokujun Sa, you're gonna get sick!!!! Lmao

kjxy:

you sure bout that? ?

Yes..? I'd like to see how crazy this character is gonna be. And how much he care about fl which might be his redemption although he's still a very bad guy. Sometimes in romance stories , i have soft spot for bad guy who are nice to fl than grey characters ml who hurt fl then realized mistake than try make up later for it (I don't like that trope i find that kind of ml abusive).Grey ones who care about fl are fine too (I mean in romance matter) But for bad guy, we don't really care. So yep.

The main guy looks cute too but personally I find DW more attractive.  Fl is beautiful. .so yep...

By the way, does this story have happy ending ? Just ask..i hope it does. Im happy ending sucker 

Winny Aye:

Heyoo

There..just come here..I see folks?..ready to support jing's villain side??

Yes we are ready ?

Winny Aye:

Yes..? I'd like to see how crazy this character is gonna be. And how much he care about fl which might be his redemption although he's still a very bad guy. Sometimes in romance stories , i have soft spot for bad guy who are nice to fl than grey characters ml who hurt fl then realized mistake than try make up later for it (I don't like that trope i find that kind of ml abusive).Grey ones who care about fl are fine too (I mean in romance matter) But for bad guy, we don't really care. So yep.

The main guy looks cute too but personally I find DW more attractive.  Fl is beautiful. .so yep...

By the way, does this story have happy ending ? Just ask..i hope it does. Im happy ending sucker 

Yes for the main leads it does but personally I feel like it's a short lived one. Not happily ever after. 

TinaL:

Yes for the main leads it does but personally I feel like it's a short lived one. Not happily ever after. 

I see. ..well i hope it ends at the leads get to together. .?... well guess i will mainly focus on CSX villain  sexiness  ..which im getting from pictures. And if i feel annoy. ..i will run back to jing??

kjxy:

Ahahahahahaha, his dark side, whenever we want to slap CSX let's run back to TSJ ?? but imma prepare myself for CSX's death esp when it's already DW playing his role, I think the impact's gonna be a lot more ?

We need to be prepared for all the atrocities his character will commit. His death should be at the end of the show, so that we can enjoy his aesthetic more. hahahah!

Winny Aye:

I see. ..well i hope it ends at the leads get to together. .?... well guess i will mainly focus on CSX villain  sexiness  ..which im getting from pictures. And if i feel annoy. ..i will run back to jing??

In the novel, it was a bittersweet ending. The leads will get married and the FL will die after childbirth due to a rare disease that has been passed along to her by her mother. I don't know if they will follow it though.

His Smile:

In the novel, it was a bittersweet ending. The leads will get married and the FL will die after childbirth due to a rare disease that has been passed along to her by her mother. I don't know if they will follow it though.

The drama can finish at couple get married and cut the rest out..Unnecessary hehehe..I will just watch casually ..and for Mr Villain ??

Winny Aye:

The drama can finish at couple get married and cut the rest out..Unnecessary hehehe..I will just watch casually ..and for Mr Villain ??

It looks like Deng Wei's character has a different death in the drama if we base it on the uploaded bts from the reuters where he jumped to his death. 

Here is a good summary of his death in the anime. I hope they stick to this one because it is more poignant and heartbreaking.

During their time together, every time Sakujun prepared hot water for Shūrei so she could make him Gan Lu tea, he put a slow acting poison in it. Shūrei always refused because 1) she has no emotional attachment to Sakujun and she only makes that tea for people she cares about, and 2) Gan Lu tea apparently reacts unfavorably to alcohol, so Shūrei only let him drink hot water after seeing him drink whatever alcohol was available. Sakujun put a neutralizing agent in the Gan Lu tea he was asking Shūrei to prepare for him. Therefore every time Sakujun drank the plain hot water, he was slowly poisoning himself to death. That’s where his line “You must prepare Gan Lu tea for me or I’ll die!” came from. Only the neutralizing agent in the tea could save him, and Shūrei, not knowing his plan, refused to make the special tea for him. And I imagine Sakujun’s twisted mind (or maybe his pride) wouldn’t let him prepare the tea for himself in order to save his own life. He wanted the tea from Shūrei’s hands and only from Shūrei. Otherwise he would let his life end.

So, in effect… Shūrei killed Sakujun. Or rather, he killed himself via Shūrei’s refusal to make Gan Lu tea for him, technically. Sakujun’s internal monologue goes on to say that he thought about telling Shūrei his devious plan, but he didn’t want to be a hindrance to her, even though he desperately wanted her to admit that she cared for him in some capacity. He points out that she never once called him by his actual name, and thinking back over this arc that’s correct. When she thought he was someone else she called him “Master,” and then once Sakujun’s real identity was revealed she referred to him as “that guy” or “that person,” etc. Even though Sakujun was trying to demonstrate that he cared for her on some level (in only a way a psychopath could, of course), Shūrei never let that bond even start to develop between them.

As his body continues to shut down, Sakujun grabs onto Shūrei’s clothes to keep her by his side. He lets down her hair for the last time, and returns her flower bud hairpin at last. Sakujun asks Shūrei where he ranks on her list of important people, though she doesn’t answer.

In a rather inappropriate twist, Sakujun pulls Shūrei to him and kisses her mouth, already hung open in shock and horror, smearing his blood on her lips in the process. Gross. “I’m giving you Sakujun Sa,” he says, and for a moment Shūrei partially understands that maybe her refusal to make him Gan Lu tea might have harmed him. Never one to shy away under pressure, she asks him as much. Dodging her question, Sakujun goes on to tell her that he loves her, as well as the ways she played her erhu and prepared tea for him.

Shūrei… does not take this admission well. So poorly in fact that she slaps (a dying man!) across the face and yells at him for trying to die without answering her question. Shūrei demands that he wait for her return as she leaves to get help…. But it will be too late by the time she comes back. Sakujun knows this and so does the viewer. As Sakujun watches Shūrei run off to get him medical aid, he muses quietly that she will be the only person who has ever won a bet against him, and that she truly was special to him.

Sakujun’s final thoughts are of him wanting Shūrei to call him by his name, wanting to hear her play the erhu more, and how he just wanted to spend more time together with her overall. Sakujun just wanted to “make” Shūrei say that she loved him, without ever truly understanding the things that cause a person to want to say those words to another. His psychopathy, his narcissism prevented him from truly understanding love. And as a shooting star shines brightly for a brief moment in its path across the sky, Sakujun makes Shūrei’s name the last word to pass from his lips, then dies.