Are there any drama's with a ML like Su Mu? I really enjoyed the kindness and elegance of his character, it was a nice change from men always teasing or being generally arrogant.

I'd be interested too - he was one of my favourites.

I know... I loved him too. I think he would be a perfect ML role in a BL-adapted drama such as Untamed. My fantasy goes wild again. lol

I love kind male leads! As far as historical dramas I think these ones fit what you are asking for best.

•  Ashi Girl
  • Dong Yi
  • Shuttle Love Millennium (the character Zhang Zi Gang)
  • The Legend of White Snake
  • An Oriental Odyssey (spoiler:  vague ending that could be interpreted to be sad)
  • Queen In Hyun’s Man

I also have a list on my profile of puppy male leads that includes more modern dramas as well. I wouldn’t say all the male leads on that list are elegant but they are all kind. A couple of modern ones on that list that have both kind and elegant male leads are Innocent Love and Kimi Wa Petto (2017).

His elegance reminds me of Leo Luo , if you like Su Mu then you may want to try some of Leo's dramas :) Most of Leo's historical characters are like that.

itscelina :

His elegance reminds me of Leo Luo , if you like Su Mu then you may want to try some of Leo's dramas :) Most of Leo's historical characters are like that.

Ok, I will! I got interested in Luo Yun Xi when I read he's been cast in Immortality, the webseries adaptation of The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (Luo is Chu Wan Ning). I'll have a look at his other roles.

gwennie call:

Ok, I will! I got interested in Luo Yun Xi when I read he's been cast in Immortality, the webseries adaptation of The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (Luo is Chu Wan Ning). I'll have a look at his other roles.

You may want to try And The Winner is Love  (He is more powerful that Su Mu but still very elegant), Ashes of Love (He's not the main male lead though) and Fox in the Screen  (Not the best drama but still enjoyable) :)