Lowkey if anyone has any drama recs similar to this one- doesn't have to be travelling to another world but if there is that would be great- please mention them!

I Will Never Let You Go has a lot of the same cast members and director

watch thailand drama BPOOP PHAEH SANIWAAT  the girl travel to the past and end up in the body of evil fiancee... so the male lead who really hate the female lead began to fall in love with her

To get her has the same vibe and I enjoyed it every bit as much as Tiger and Rose.

the eternal love (not the 50+ ep one). sassy female lead changes the heart of the cold male lead  :)

Unexpected has a similar plot - the villain becomes the protagonist, but it's told from the male lead's point of view

Extraordinary you: The FL finds herself in a comic book. She thinks she's the FL of the comic book but actually she's an extra!

W Two worlds: FL gets dragged into the comic which her father created.

The king eternal monarch: parallel world romance you don't wanna miss!

Mr. Queen: modern chef finds himself in the body of a Joseon queen.

i thought cinderella chef is some what the same theme. storyline obviously is different. what similar is modern girl got stuck in another world/past, met a smart guy. it's somewhat funny too, but RTR is much more funny. 

Lost Romance. The FL gets trapped in the world of a book she is publishing, only she isn't the FL in this story but a side character/villain/bully to the FL.  Since she knows the story and characters, she decides to take matters into her own hands and boot the FL from her role. It was so good! 

simplysam:

Lost Romance. The FL gets trapped in the world of a book she is publishing, only she isn't the FL in this story but a side character/villain/bully to the FL.  Since she knows the story and characters, she decides to take matters into her own hands and boot the FL from her role. It was so good! 

Yes I too think it was really good lost romance 

Queen of Attack 1 & 2

The plot sounds very similar to "Please Don't Spoil Me"

okay so this are the one i know 

1. Queen of Attack

2. Night of love with you

3.Whats Wrong W ith My Princess

4.please dont spoil me

5.love for two lives

6.the legendary life of queen Lau

7.the little wife of the general

thats all i know hope it helps