Tiger and Rose was my first step into Drama, let alone CDrama. Found it completely by accident (through scenes of it running in the background of a music video), "loved" the chemistry of the couple at first sight, found the drama, enjoyed it and rewatched it countless times.

However, not even King Arthur and his Knights looked more feverishly and obsessively for something similar than I did. I checked out countless dramas (found couple ok ones but suffered a lot of cheese, cliche, tropes and utter nonsense...let me put it this way, if I see one more chinese ctor, theatrically spitting fake blood, I will start spitting as well).

Zhao Lusi in Tiger and Rose is Cuteness over 9000. So naturally I checked out her Dramas first. None really convinced me. She was stellar in Tiger and Rose but meh in others (my opinion not objective fact). So that was a Dead End!

Checked other Dramas without any connection to Tiger and Rose, havent managed to finish even one, its just too much nonsense for my tastes.

However, there is one Title that I managed to finish AND even enjoy even if not to the same degree as Tiger and Rose but still.

It was "Romance of the Twin Flower"

It first gained my Interest because Ding Yu Xi was playing the main Role and had some similarities to Han Shou or what I liked about Han Shou. He wears nearly the same get up, so he looks like Han Shou. He has a Bodyguard (Guo Bai) that reminds me a lot of Bai Ji (whom I liked a lot). He has some mannerism of Han Shou.

The female Lead took some getting used to to be honest but she grew on me and the story was flawed but overall ok and there were enough comedic moments (especially thanks to Guo Bai who was hilarious sometimes) to make the "tragic" moments more bearable.

So thats the one I would suggest you check out! Its not quite the same as Tiger and Rose but after looking for so long I dont know if there is a drama out there that can keep up with it.