Quack flowers
15 minutes ago from iPhone client
🦢 ,🥝,👖 Schedule:

🦢: October "Splendid Tranquility" and "Lost Laughter"
November "Eternal Night Starry River" and "Huan Yu"

🥝: October "Seven Nights of Snow" and "Your Lies Are Beautiful"
🎁➡️ November "Big Dream Returns" and "A moment but forever (Liu Xue Yi and Tiffany Tang"⬅️🎁

👖: October Bead Curtain Jade Curtain"
November "Shu Jin Family"
November "White Night Dawn"
🎁➡️ December "Spring Flower Flame(Kill me love me)(Liu Xue Yi and Wu Jin Yan)"⬅️🎁

🥭 October "City of Sunshine"
November "Alley People"
November "Good Luck Home"
December " 180 Restart Plan"
December "Brilliant Wind and Sea"

Mr_ Liu Xueyi
56 minutes ago from Weibo Video
#Trailer for The Origin of the Unparalleled##

A moment but forever# After many years of forbearance, I still miss all kinds of good and evil. A thought originates, and there is a return date, and Yuan Zhong is willing to meet you as soon as possible.
#2024iQIYI Enjoyment Club# Read the Weibo video of Wushuang's official Weibo
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tiffany Tang
2 hours ago from Weibo Video
#A moment but forever Origin Trailer##Nian Wushuang#

After thousands of long nights, I have seen all the cold and warm of the floating life. A thought originates, and there is a return date, and the peerless goddess Ji Tanyin is willing to meet you as soon as possible. #2024iQIYI Enjoyment Club#

Nian Wushuang official micro
51 minutes ago from Weibo Video
#Trailer for The Origin of the Unparalleled# #2024iQIYI Enjoyment Club#

Wander through the wilderness and go to a mirror.
Seek the wish of the common people, and look forward to the reunion and consummation.
#A moment but forever#
Starring@Tiffany Tang
Starring@Mr_ Liu Xueyi
iQiyi Appointment:Web Links
Weibo appointment:Nian Wushuang Read the Weibo video of Wushuang's official Weibo

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5082449839849544
(https://youtu.be/41pkjoYbK7o)

I always get this feeling of Victorian court (a Shakespeare play) in this drama. I think it is a bit different from other dramas as some say. And... the lines of Yuan Zhong (fox priest), Liu Xue Yi's character (which he said in an interview) were "I will judge the world that judged me for 5 sins and see if they will bear it". (it only reinforces my impression). And I think it is a value of something new and not repetitive, and with the talent of the 2 actors and their original voices this enhances the drama.
❤️🌺😊🌹🔍🎁🎞️🕑

Heart-to-heart
1 hour ago from the TV series Nian Musou Super Talk

The TV series is unmatched Nian Wushuang preview, Tang Yan's original sound is not bad, and the filter is a little better than before. Tang Yan/Tan Yin, Liu Xueyi/Yuan Zhong, #A moment but forever#
🎁🎁🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️

Multi-screen interactive official WeChat
42 minutes ago from Entertainment Super Talk
#Liu Xueyi's tearful scene#

In "Nian Wushuang", Liu Xueyi's performance of raising his eyes and crying is more deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, in fact, I think the atmosphere of sadomasochism this time is really full of the screen. #Liu Xueyi's "Nian Wushuang" trailer for "Sadomasochism"#
🎞️🔍🌹🎁😊

Weekly ing_
37 minutes ago from Scolding My Treasure Bounce Android

Liu Xueyi's lines are really good 🥰

Now it looks more like a trailer and we feel the content of the narrative.
❤️❤️❤️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🔍🔍🔍🔍😊😊😊😊🎞️
And it's Liu Xue Yi's original voice. And it seems like it's Tiffany Tang's voice too! How great!
❤️😊

They call this fictional couple the "source couple." And now I'm starting to understand: the source of the thought, the return date. The source of everything (there's something to that). That's why the trailer is called the "origin trailer," it's an allusion to something in the plot.
🤔🤔😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️❤️❤️

Love to kick and answer people 

2 hours ago from iPhone 13 Pro

Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi's sweet and sadistic feelings

#🥝 I finally couldn't hold it back and began to think about the unequaled meal! Isn't it a preview of the origin. How does it look sadisticTears and war damage, so broken, it looks like I have to accompany two tears, right 🥲#A moment but forever#

Thousand-faced fox Bai Fengjiu 

2 hours ago from Tang Yanchao

The trailer of the unparalleled origin of the story##Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi's sweet and sad feeling

# The cold goddess Ji Tanyin played by Tang Yan and Yuan Zhong played by Liu Xueyi, the whole lineup of handsome men and beautiful women is looking forward to it! Wushuang saw that Yuan Zhong's future reunion was complete, in fact, his reunion was right in front of him~ It feels goodA moment but forever#!

100 Million Cups by Liu Xue Just over 40 likes by Liu Xueyichao
@Mr_Liu Xueyi|Nian Wushuang

The fox is good, but the person is bad. 🦊 #Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong# //
#2024 iQiyiyuexianghui#

Fugue floor lamp 

3 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao

The trailer in the early 1 minutes still has some new shots. Tell me why I'm uncomfortable.
Figures 1-3 show the eyes of "freedom" after decades of captivity;
Pictures 6-7 are the relief of letting go and forgiving, and being exhausted, which is the expression of his longing for his life, thinking that he can taste a mouthful of true love;
Figure 8, the fate of betrayal once again hangs by a thread.
Figure 9, I don't know if it's the last night of tears.

From such a cute fox to the last step, Liu Xueyi is so good at acting, I can't stand these few shots alone.

Be careful 

2 hours ago from Xiao Liu's wishes come true

#念无双#
If you want a fresh shot, what you don't have a fresh shot is that you
want to be clear, the filter is yellow and black, and you
want to preview the heartbreak, and if you

want to attract investment, you are still someone else's drama, beautiful and dreamy, your filter, your camera movement, your tone is like Shapu Ace's eyes

When everything is clear and natural, you firmly believe that the miracle
of yellow and black is the only one who is unique in the ancient puppet drama to do the eyesight test, as well as the night blindness test

When others cut the trailer to the sky in order to attract investment, and they can't wait to take out all the money to attract attention, you take out the shot that has been wrapped, the time is not willing to give, the content is hidden by yourself, you seem to be very afraid of attracting business, It seems that
I am afraid that
others will not be optimistic about you, you are not good-looking
, others will laugh at you, you are the most funny
@念无双官微 Don't fight for steamed buns, you also fight for breath, send a preview at 6 o'clock, you cut it for less than a minute, when you watched the preview of other dramas before, didn't you tremble a little bit? Don't you have the slightest urge to change? Didn't anyone in the whole team think it was okay to send it out like this?

forward2
comments21
support46

Kitten boiled snow xc

Or the teacher will say

Careful Yiyi Oh replied @白滚滚的小汤圆: Don't be so sweet, okay

2 hours ago From Zhejiang

Don't forget it

Nian Wushuang was always foggy, and he felt like he was about to get presbyopia

2 hours ago From Heilongjiang

Melody Rambler

Cultural people will talk a lot

Oh: How I wish the world could be so satisfied that it would shut me up

2 hours ago From Sichuan

Tumi 80481

When others dig a pit, you bury yourself in the soil, which is a good @念无双官微

Oh: Don't you deprive him of his merits, the pits are all dug by themselves, but when you are tired, you dig the pits and bury the soil

1 hour ago From Hubei

What is the righteousness

I suspect that its special effects are not done well, so just take such a little thing, what to do with the special effects of the big scenes in the script.

2 hours ago From Guangdong
Leave a comment