We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Quack flowers
15 minutes ago from iPhone client
๐Ÿฆข ,๐Ÿฅ,๐Ÿ‘– Schedule:

๐Ÿฆข: October "Splendid Tranquility" and "Lost Laughter"
November "Eternal Night Starry River" and "Huan Yu"

๐Ÿฅ: October "Seven Nights of Snow" and "Your Lies Are Beautiful"
๐ŸŽโžก๏ธ November "Big Dream Returns" and "A moment but forever (Liu Xue Yi and Tiffany Tang"โฌ…๏ธ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ‘–: October Bead Curtain Jade Curtain"
November "Shu Jin Family"
November "White Night Dawn"
๐ŸŽโžก๏ธ December "Spring Flower Flame(Kill me love me)(Liu Xue Yi and Wu Jin Yan)"โฌ…๏ธ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿฅญ October "City of Sunshine"
November "Alley People"
November "Good Luck Home"
December " 180 Restart Plan"
December "Brilliant Wind and Sea"

Mr_ Liu Xueyi
56 minutes ago from Weibo Video
#Trailer for The Origin of the Unparalleled##

A moment but forever# After many years of forbearance, I still miss all kinds of good and evil. A thought originates, and there is a return date, and Yuan Zhong is willing to meet you as soon as possible.
#2024iQIYI Enjoyment Club# Read the Weibo video of Wushuang's official Weibo
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tiffany Tang
2 hours ago from Weibo Video
#A moment but forever Origin Trailer##Nian Wushuang#

After thousands of long nights, I have seen all the cold and warm of the floating life. A thought originates, and there is a return date, and the peerless goddess Ji Tanyin is willing to meet you as soon as possible. #2024iQIYI Enjoyment Club#

Nian Wushuang official micro
51 minutes ago from Weibo Video
#Trailer for The Origin of the Unparalleled# #2024iQIYI Enjoyment Club#

Wander through the wilderness and go to a mirror.
Seek the wish of the common people, and look forward to the reunion and consummation.
#A moment but forever#
Starring@Tiffany Tang
Starring@Mr_ Liu Xueyi
iQiyi Appointment:Web Links
Weibo appointment:Nian Wushuang Read the Weibo video of Wushuang's official Weibo

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5082449839849544
(https://youtu.be/41pkjoYbK7o)

I always get this feeling of Victorian court (a Shakespeare play) in this drama. I think it is a bit different from other dramas as some say. And... the lines of Yuan Zhong (fox priest), Liu Xue Yi's character (which he said in an interview) were "I will judge the world that judged me for 5 sins and see if they will bear it". (it only reinforces my impression). And I think it is a value of something new and not repetitive, and with the talent of the 2 actors and their original voices this enhances the drama.
โค๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐Ÿ•‘

Heart-to-heart
1 hour ago from the TV series Nian Musou Super Talk

The TV series is unmatched Nian Wushuang preview, Tang Yan's original sound is not bad, and the filter is a little better than before. Tang Yan/Tan Yin, Liu Xueyi/Yuan Zhong, #A moment but forever#
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ

Multi-screen interactive official WeChat
42 minutes ago from Entertainment Super Talk
#Liu Xueyi's tearful scene#

In "Nian Wushuang", Liu Xueyi's performance of raising his eyes and crying is more deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, in fact, I think the atmosphere of sadomasochism this time is really full of the screen. #Liu Xueyi's "Nian Wushuang" trailer for "Sadomasochism"#
๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜Š

Weekly ing_
37 minutes ago from Scolding My Treasure Bounce Android

Liu Xueyi's lines are really good ๐Ÿฅฐ

Now it looks more like a trailer and we feel the content of the narrative.
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽž๏ธ
And it's Liu Xue Yi's original voice. And it seems like it's Tiffany Tang's voice too! How great!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

They call this fictional couple the "source couple." And now I'm starting to understand: the source of the thought, the return date. The source of everything (there's something to that). That's why the trailer is called the "origin trailer," it's an allusion to something in the plot.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Love to kick and answer peopleย 

2 hours agoย from iPhone 13 Pro

Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi's sweet and sadistic feelings

#๐Ÿฅ I finally couldn't hold it back and began to think about the unequaled meal! Isn't it a preview of the origin. How does it look sadisticTears and war damage, so broken, it looks like I have to accompany two tears, right ๐Ÿฅฒ#A moment but forever#

Thousand-faced fox Bai Fengjiuย 

2 hours agoย from Tang Yanchao

The trailer of the unparalleled origin of the story##Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi's sweet and sad feeling

# The cold goddess Ji Tanyin played by Tang Yan and Yuan Zhong played by Liu Xueyi, the whole lineup of handsome men and beautiful women is looking forward to it! Wushuang saw that Yuan Zhong's future reunion was complete, in fact, his reunion was right in front of him~ It feels goodA moment but forever#!

100 Million Cups by Liu Xue Just over 40 likes by Liu Xueyichao
@Mr_Liu Xueyi|Nian Wushuang

The fox is good, but the person is bad. ๐ŸฆŠ #Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong# //
#2024 iQiyiyuexianghui#

Fugue floor lampย 

3 hours agoย from Liu Xueyichao

ย The trailer in the early 1 minutes still has some new shots. Tell me why I'm uncomfortable.
Figures 1-3 show the eyes of "freedom" after decades of captivity;
Pictures 6-7 are the relief of letting go and forgiving, and being exhausted, which is the expression of his longing for his life, thinking that he can taste a mouthful of true love;
Figure 8, the fate of betrayal once again hangs by a thread.
Figure 9, I don't know if it's the last night of tears.

From such a cute fox to the last step, Liu Xueyi is so good at acting, I can't stand these few shots alone.