(A drama ("Legend of Shen Li" style) that we will be able to watch in a few months.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq8vHLb9mY
A moment but forever (subtitled trailer)
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

• RAllister  12 minutes ago

Well trailer looks alright, synopsis could be misleading. In what sense is it Shen Li style? Are we talking story line or visuals etc?

• eliteles1  VIP 6 minutes ago

I'm talking about a feeling (that we are) among powerful gods. And experiencing their world (they are fictions) that give us this feeling of reality. There are fictions/fantasies that can't do this, they come close, but they don't, it always seems incomplete. And it's also a love story (in which both give themselves for each other), and they are in the middle of a war between powerful beings. (And another thing: we feel the power of gods), there are fantasies that cannot convey this to me. Legendg of Sheng Li can do it, and I look at "A moment but forever", and I see that it can do it too.
🌹💐❄️🏵️❤️🎉🌺🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥
PS:
I would add that "A moment but forever" has a feeling, a la Hamlet. The renegade, the outcast, reaffirming himself among his equals, wronged, but powerful.

PS:
Ahh, I can't forget this detail: I read the novel, so I know there's this mature flirtation between them (young, but mature), like there is between the main couple in Legend of Shen Li. I'm just wondering: How will they film it? that ? But I know that the Chinese know how to film these moments with great elegance and poetry.

(The main couple advertised the drama (for the IQIYi investment conference held on 04/23)
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

iQIYI
4-22 23:25 from Weibo Video Account
#Ning Wushuang# Starring @ Tang Yan @Mr_ Liu Xueyi sent you a #2024 iQiyi World Conference# #iqiyiworldconferenceall-starinvitation#

Invited, the destiny between the peerless goddess Ji Tanyin and the high priest Yuan Zhong has flowed, the story of the left hand of the god is confusing, if you want to know the future, please look forward to it!
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5026043656863780 

Four dramas to be broadcast.    Actor: Liu Xue Yi 

(A fan reflecting on Liu Xue Yi's difficult journey as an actor.) 🎉❤️🌹❄️

The Year of the Sugar Breeze -

1 hour ago from HarmonyOS devices

Sometimes I wonder what Liu Xueyi is miserable or not? In fact, whether it is miserable or not should not be defined by fans, but also by yourself.
But as a fan, I still want to say, he debuted for so long, and finally ushered in the first costume drama male lead? was drafted during the broadcast? was scolded thousands of times on other platforms? Or did he work hard to shoot scenes in the sun for a long time, and was cut off as a result? What is the point of such things?
In fact, I feel more sorry for Liu Xueyi after watching too much.
Especially the sentence "Am I a bad person?" He used to say that he was handsome, but now the interview says that he is annoyed to look at his face. What happened to this transformation? No wonder I think about it.
Looking back on his past, from 26 to 1 now, there is no way for outsiders to know all the hardships that have happened in between. He lost weight when he was filming, and he also talked about the past lightly later. Even a recent interview said that he had a stress reaction, but it was still over with a light and light sentence. Maybe if he doesn't say it, fans will never know.
In the interview, he said that he gave his luck a 9 and said that he wanted to go through his experience again. But I sometimes think, such a torturous experience, do you really have to go through it again? Who doesn't want to spend it easily?
I saw someone say that some people became male protagonists in their twenties, why did Liu Xueyi become male protagonists in his thirties. But who doesn't want to get a role they like when they are young and play a role that belongs to them?
When I entered the pit in January, I made up a lot of things. Some fans said that now they are finally looking forward to it, there are so many dramas to be broadcast. I'm so happy, then I'm really in time. What I like about Liu Xueyi is not only his appearance, interesting personality, but also his attitude towards the character, his heart that can calm down in the current fast-paced life, etc., including his intelligence.
In fact, there are a lot of things I want to say, but a thousand words have turned into a sentence "I like Liu Xueyi", I still say the same thing, and I will love Liu Xueyi a little more in the future, whether it is the audience or the fans, give him the greatest affirmation.

This drama has a anime/cartoon. See. (Ji Tan Yin is an artisan goddess. Yuan Zhong rides around in a giant bird.).
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5026693190975547
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5026351657451565
🎥📢🔍🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

mylittledisposableaccoun  22 minutes ago

Lol. Dylan Kuo is twenty-one years older than Zhang Miao Yi in The Substitute Princess's, but here are people who hate Tang Yang for being seven years older than Liu Xue Yi. Misogyny at its finest.

On The Substitute Princess's page there are many comments that say they have no problems with the great age gap lol.

• eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago

And taking into account that the goddess Ji Tan Yin is 6000 years old and Yuan Zhong Fox Priest is 200 years old. She is a goddess, he will become a god. I think the directors found the perfect couple for the roles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxKMmAwmUYs&pp=ygUaaXFpeWkgYSBtb21lbnQgYnV0IGZvcmV2ZXI%3D

-09/20/ 2023- Trailer 1 official ((subtitled trailer ) ⬅️ (The original voices of the main couple).

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

stay tuned | Trailer: The magical journey of the goddess Wu Shuang | A Moment but Forever念无双 | iQIYI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq8vHLb9mY) (04/ 22/ 2024)
Trailer 2 Official) (subtitled trailer ) ⬅️(The voices dubbed by other people).

PS: 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I definitely prefer the original voices of the two actors (there's always more emotion, the actor's real voice.)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

IQIYI WORLD CONFERENCE (2024-04-23)- A MOMENT BUT FOREVER (BROADCASTING BETWEEN JULY AND SEPTEMBER- Q3-2024)

Holding Fourney to drive a flying saucer
4-25 13:41 By Liu Xueyichao
#Liu Xueyi Nian Wushuang # lxy # Liu Xueyi Yuan Zhong#

I have a divine hand to bless and destroy the common people, a peerless goddess can kill me and save me, and fate is like arsenic, but it also gives me a little sweetness 🍬. ——There are fox priests Yuan Zhong@Mr_ Liu Xueyi, Liu Xueyi
💐💐💐💐💐📢📢📢📢📢📢💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

I'll give you a suggestion. I think I'm not mistaken. Watch: "A moment but forever" with Liu Xue Yi and Tiffany Tang. You will find a different work.
It is already different because:
1- chose a different heroine and hero.
2-The story comprises a single life (thus the relationships develop with more substance), in all groups of characters, and especially with the main couple.
3-The original work has only 50 chapters and even so there are elements there (very interesting) just mentioned, which I am absolutely sure (that they developed in the drama).
4- The plot is reminiscent of Hamlet’s dilemma:
5-The main character of Liu Xue Yi is a renegade, an outcast and despised. Although he is very powerful and has the divine hand.
6-He has the power of God, but he is not a god. He will become a god.
7-The heroine is an arts goddess (I've never seen this in any drama).
8-There is Liu xue Yi. There is Liu Xue Yi. There is Liu Xue Yi. (He will use his martial arts and We see his incomparable beauty and charm.).

9-In the original novel there are some dialogues and interactions between boyfriend and girlfriend between (Yuan Zhong and Ji Tan Yi) the main couple that we laugh, cry and love. Understand: This drama is different. I know. IT WILL BE TRANSMITTED THIS YEAR: BETWEEN JULY, AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER (Q3), THEY ALREADY ANNOUNCED THIS AT THE "PLAFORMA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE"
10 = One more thing: This priest poses, Yuan Zhong in a thousand faces (he hides his face) I don't know how they will interpret this in the drama. But it's very interesting.
11- He has a friend (their friendship story is interesting).
12- Ji Tan Yin, the heroine, also has a story, conflict, clash, with a villain in the story.
13-SUGGESTION: WATCH. I KNOW IT WILL BE DIFFERENT. 

Liu Xue Yi's itinerary (Day 6 he starts work).

On the itinerary there are magazines, dubbing from May 6th to 10th, the 15th (something else), after the 15th (the new drama starts filming)= 😁 Peach Blossom Fold, probably 😁 .
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5028804898064278
PS:
I think he will dub "A moment but forever". I think it will be his original voice. A young fox of just 200 years old needs its own voice, which is very juvenile.
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

xiaoarchi  6 days ago

Seeing actors’ fans on weibo complaining about the coloring which makes their skin too white and unnatural. That surprised me because of east asian counties’ beauty standard but i totally agreewith the opinions tho. idk if the post production crew will listen to fans voice as considering the director’s previous works we all see that their editing mostly is just like that…

• xiaoarchi  6 days ago

another concern they’re pointing out there is that the trailer doesn’t show main important ideas of the story which is more interesting. it presents only love aspect.

• eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago
    It's wiser not to show everything. But I think since the final special back in December. The first teaser. And now the trailer, I think a lot was shown. I found the perfect trailer. It's not just the love aspect, there's the fact that he is despised by his tribe. There is the fact that he has the divine hand, and the gods want the divine hand back (the same as killing him). That boat floating in the sky. The fox tribe against him. And only the goddess Ji Tan Yin in his favor. (In other words, this trailer let us see a series of conflicts in the story, which are not just about love. There is much more.).
    PS:
    There is also the fact of distrust. He says that people always come to him for vested interests? And now this goddess who comes to help him, but in fact she came to kill him? (There is a whole conflict related to trust, or breach of trust.).🤔✨🎈🧨🎞️