We hit the end of the decade and with it, I can't help but think about all the amazing music that developed the K-Pop community! 

What is a song you may have forgotten but you used to love and brings back memories?

I was scrolling through Youtube today and found the O.Y Couple and the guy looked so familiar and gave me a nostalgia trip. I did a little stalking and searching and found it was actually G.O. from Mblaq and I cried!!

One of the first K-Pop songs I ever listened to... Stay by MBLAQ (2009)

Girls' Generation's "Into the New World" definitely gets me nostalgic (since it was my first kpop song) but according to my mother Rain's "Rainism" and Big Bang's "Lies" are the songs to mention to me if she wants to hear me rant about older kpop memories. 

I still can't believe all those songs are 10+ years old now. They still feel new as ever because I can't let go of the past and listen to all of them on a regular basis, haha.

I just remembered that I got into K-pop with MBLAQ but I got deep into other less recognized Korean music with Jae Joong because I was really into rock music but mostly from Japan with Gackt and Dir en Grey and then I found Jae Joong's "Mine" which I didn't know was Korean at the time because of the visuals are so different from K-pop. I also love the comments on the video because one of the top comments was "Wtf this guy looks like he escaped an anime. He's so handsome." ?

This song is still one of my favourite Kpop song ever. All about it is pretty nostalgic for me; the simple drama mv, the bloopers in the credits while playing "Beautiful" in the background, the song itself, etc. I used to be addicted to this song for a long time when I first discovered it when I was just twelve.

My Old Story- Original OST

Perhaps Love- OST by Eric Nam

These were the best k-pop tracks back when I was a frequent listener. It's nice having them pop p when I shuffle my playlist now years later

For me all SHINee video's before Sherlock are nostalgic haha and also Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 

Well, the first song that brought me to Kpop world is Girls Generation - The Boys

After School Bang

Pick me by Wanna One