I love how the scriptwriter sprinkles hints and foreshadowings throughout the drama that you will notice upon re-watching. Please share your findings, either things you noticed yourself or you read on the net.

I'm just gonna list a couple of things so this post isn't too long:

* Episode 1, minute 20:10
Current scene: ZZS is coloring a flower in his painting red as the voice of Bi Fang Cheng played in his mind.
In episode 24, minute 8:10: We find that ZZS's teacher has a similar painting in Four Seasons Manor, with the flowers representing its members. And so we can surmise that ZZS created his own painting in his residence with the same symbolism, but he only colors the flowers when that particular FSM member has died.

* Episode 2, minute 42:50
Current scene: WKX notices that ZCL is injured and offers his help. He says: "I've learned some medical skills from my family."
Later on: We find that he's actually the son of a member of the Healer Valley, so he was telling the truth.

* Episode 8, minute 42:55
Current scene: WKX asks Gao Chong whether the older man knows him.
Later on: We find that they actually knew each other. WKX's parents were close friends with the Five Lake Alliance so they would've met each other often in the past.

* Episode 9, minute 10:02
Current scene: WKX tells ZZS about his dog, which was a gift from someone important to him.
Later on: We find that the "someone important" is ZZS himself.

I didn't notice it but I've read somewhere that all those who didn't have their faces distorted by the mirror didn't survive.

f_afty:
In episode 22, minute 8:10:

I'm pretty sure you got the wrong episode there because they're not even at the Four Seasons Manor yet. It probably will be in episode 24, but I haven't watched that one yet so I can't say for sure.

There's definitely a lot of foreshadowing that even I, a first-time watcher, am able to notice (and I LOVE it)

leyou:

I'm pretty sure you got the wrong episode there because they're not even at the Four Seasons Manor yet. It probably will be in episode 24, but I haven't watched that one yet so I can't say for sure.

There's definitely a lot of foreshadowing that even I, a first-time watcher, am able to notice (and I LOVE it)

Yes, it was a typo. It should be episode 24. Thanks for the correction! I've fixed the original post.

* Episode 16, minute 31:00
Current scene: In the cave after the Heroes Assembly:

ZZS: Senior, this is my disciple, Cheng Ling
YBY: Seems dumb. Each generation is worse than before
WKX: No matter how dumb my child is, he's still better than those old monsters who can't speak properly.
YBY: Your child? What? Are you also from the Four Seasons Manor?

Later on: We find that indeed Wen Kexing is from the Four Seasons Manor, so his sense of ownership for Cheng Ling he's showing here can also be from his connection with FSM, other than of course his relationship with ZZS.

I think you got the different understanding of why Wen KeXing claimed ChengLing as his child, not because of He finally belongs to Four Season Manor, but because Zhou Zhe Shu kept asking him to help teach ChengLing for the fact of their relationship (Scene: at the river bank when he just accepting CL as his disciple) and for the fact of KeXing was actually Uncle Master (Junior of ZZS), Besides all that, KeXing was genuinely care and love ChengLing as his son, he nurture him unlike the way he treated Gu Xiang but more like giving ChengLing attention, advise, tease, care that would make him do anything to that boy.   ZZS was more a strict parent than WKX that gave the boy so much leeway, he's so much relax and easy going as a dad...so much that ChengLing reproached that feeling with hugs, adoration, plead/whim/begs. Two men with different approach in parenting, ChengLing was a lucky boy to met with 3 masters -2 of them love him to no end and Master Long who gave his mechanical book as his last disciple - not to mention Yi BaiYi.  I haven't finished watching WOH but I think ChengLing would be the highest knowledge man on his generation...and I think the whole story of this drama was about ChengLing. I salute the author of the book as well as the writer of the drama....if I can get their signatures.

@Xtinew - I think we have the same understanding. I said "[WKX's] connection with FSM" and you said "KeXing was actually Uncle Master (Junior of ZZS )", which means the same thing. I said "[WKX's] relationship with ZZS ] and you also said "for the fact of their relationship".

Episode 37 The little boy (Deng Kuan's son )practice the Eighteen Moves of Qiuming that belonged to WKX dad.

WKX also shows that move on the conference. Episode ?

So the teacher of this boy is WKX.

Episode 17:  Cao Weining's dream, in which he dies young and intends to wait on the Naihe Bridge for Gu Xiang, even if she only gets there as an old lady.  Instead , she arrives on the same day, and he's terribly upset that she died so young.

When I read the extra chapters I realised that this was in one of them, with the addition of Cao Weining spotting a really opinionated (and loud? Have I mentioned that she's loud?) girl chatting and arguing with the ghost official!

So his dream was a kind of premonition and foreshadowing for the end - and I'm glad that we have the extra chapter to console us (that they're joined by the red string and reincarnate to be together, finally).

Episode 19: I'm so embarrassed, because it took me 2 or more watches to notice that Zhen Yan and Wen Ke Xing had the same jade hairpin in their hair! Also, everytime we went from the flashback to  the current time, and little boy Zhen Yan was the focus of the shot, it would cut to Wen Ke Xing. 

This was show, don't tell, done to perfection.

My favorite that I completely missed the first time around is ep 12 42min in when Cao was telling Zhou that his master and Gao are friends, and can make introduction to Healer Valley. The look on Wen and Gu's faces are so good! First watch, you just thought they were annoyed about the Five Alliance. But it's actually foreshadow on Wen's true identity.