QOT!!

Lovely runner was good. I can see why people like it so much. But the plot was so messy lot of things didn't make sense. There wasn't a clear reason why that serial killer kept coming for the FL. Also her brother and friend love story so annoying. I also disliked how FL was so bubbly and happy all the time she was literally going to end her life in the beginning but after that she's so bubbly no matter what happens.it isn't realistic. Even after scary and thrilling situations it contains comedy after almost every scene, there's comedy even in unnecessary situations. But it's a rom-com so I get it. But that's why I disliked it. Also got boring after 8ep. 

On the other hand, I was also skeptical about QOT, but I was surprised at how good it was and how much I loved it. It made me very emotional and I couldn't control tears when the FL cried. The characters delivered emotions so well it felt real. I didn't feel this while watching LR. I also liked the ending a lot even though lot say it's disappointing. I don't think so. Rather than fluffy dramas, I enjoy dark emotional ones like this. So it's all about preference hm. also hate FLs with cringy and childish behavior so that's another reason ig. 

nosnoop:

Posting this question in MDL, and what answer do you expect?

But for me, Queen of Tears, by far.

As usual, MDL does not reflect real life.    In MDL:

• LR 9.2 #2
  • QoT 8.8 #58

In real life: 

• LR 5.8% 1.66 million (does not rank)
  • QoT 24.9% 6.4 million (#3 all time %; #2 all time viewship)

basically no comparison.

We weren't asking for ratings love 

The question was which do you find intresting 

The Frog > QoT > Lovely runner

lovely runner is for retard babies durrrrr durrrrrr *drool* durrrrr

spicyme1:

Still better than being a rude old buffoon who have no respect for other people's preference.

If you are looking for deeper, sadder storyline with married couple on the verge of breaking up then putting the pieces back together when an untimely circumstance changes the course of their life then watch QoT. If you are looking for fluffy romance with basic youth plot and it doesn't require much thinking then watch Lovely Runner. The choice is yours.

I agree with your assessment except for “doesn’t require much thinking. “ 

Lovely Runner took plenty of concentration to put in place all of the time travel loops and their effect on past, present and future. 

In fact, rewatching clicked things into place even more.  

I think it's a silly and fun drama but the plot is basically a circle. Not much is happening except the same events over and over again + Sol running back and forth trying to change Sunjae's fate. So that's why I said (imo) it doesn't require much thinking. That may not be the case for everyone else... but really all the think pieces ppl were writing while drama was airing did not come into fruition at all. I think the writing is poor and the writers were super lazy with the plot. 

spicyme1:

But you watched it 

You don't have respect for other peoples preference dumb ass 

Now that queen of tears gifted you millions of wons after watching their drama I think you should use that to fix your attitude or else you're gonna leave this world without knowing how to shut your gutter called mouth 

Parasite 

Sommy850:

But you watched it 

You don't have respect for other peoples preference dumb ass 

Now that queen of tears gifted you millions of wons after watching their drama I think you should use that to fix your attitude or else you're gonna leave this world without knowing how to shut your gutter called mouth 

Parasite 

The person is a troll 

Precious:

The person is a troll 

Right!!! They’re just a bot account stirring the pot 

opal:

Right!!! They’re just a bot account stirring the pot 

True I don't know what's wrong with them. 

Queen of tears was better in my opinion

doesn't matter cuz i equally shed tears in both ???