Does anyone know where I can find a full list of all the songs that are played in this show, including songs played over the intercom and off of cassettes and performed by the idol Kang Soon likes at the private concert and the song that Yoo Baek played for her on guitar? I'd love to make a youtube playlist or something. Thanks!

I was looking for them as well but I didn't find them

For now I found the songs in episode 2 *wipes sweat*.  I am going to look for the rest next.

전영록 - 종이학

오동동 타령

전영록 - 내사랑 울보 

최호섭 - 세월이 가면

바람, 바람, 바람 -- 김범룡

OMI - Drop In The Ocean 

Dear - Mad Soul Child

이정현 - '그 누구보다 더'

Thanks so much! I've started a youtube playlist, methodically going through with shazam and soundhound, but I've probably missed some. I'm up to episode 5, but it's definitely a slog. Anyway, if you want to check out what I have so far, it's a huge list! Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgQ1NiV3fLuitLZqfj4rGiD5hoUbZGlR5. Thanks so much for your recs! I'll check them against my list and add them in if I'm missing them :)

Thank you for the link. I'll check it out. Oh lucky me I've only watched up to episode five! 

Here are episodes 3 and 4 songs

EP3

웃는 여잔 다 이뻐- 김성호

이정현-한 여름의 크리스마스

Cho Yong-Pil - Short Hair

강수지 - 보라빛 향기

Des´ree - Kissing You

김정민 - 마지막 약속

임백천 - 마음에 쓰는 편지

EP4

빛과 소금 - 샴푸의 요정

소방차 - 어젯밤 이야기

love potion number 9

구창모 - 희나리

가리워진길 - 유재하 

That's so cool I couldn't look for the instrumental songs since I went by the lyrics I heard. Do you do that using Shazam? I used the difficult way lol I must be so old fashioned

Omg thanks so much! Yeah, I've been using shazam and soundhound for the instrumentals, but also for the Korean songs because I don't know how to write the Korean words I hear (Korean spelling eludes me...). I also tried to use Naver Music, but it didn't really offer me up any results. 

I've found that the creators were really funny and made a ton of references to other pop culture shows and movies. Speaking of which, there's a karaoke song when you get to episode 5 that I couldn't find. It's the second one they're singing, if you can transcribe the korean and look those lyrics up!

I couldn't transcribe it. I copied the title from the karaoke screen

It is 박남정 - 널 그리며 

Peephole:

It is 박남정 - 널 그리며 

Thanks to you, I've added all your identifications to the playlist! Thanks a bunch~

Peephole:

It is 박남정 - 널 그리며 

Thank you very much! I want to play this song on the ukulele. Found uke chords on this site, a good resource for lovers of this musical instrument. Here you can find chords for many songs, learn to play them, and develop your musical skills