I'm so hyped just by reading a few pages out of the novel (someone posted bits and pieces on an insta account) that I'm really looking forward to reading the whole thing now! If anyone has any info on the name, author or where it is available to read (translated or otherwise) please post a link or the name of the source down below! I will be eternally grateful!

https://banhtroinuocbualoy.wordpress.com/2020/02/21/?-mien-bau-troi-con-co-mat-troi-☀️/

This is a Vietnamese translation of the novel but you can use Google translate to read in English. Translations are not very bad. You can comprehend what's going on 

Mermaid:

https://banhtroinuocbualoy.wordpress.com/2020/02/21/?-mien-bau-troi-con-co-mat-troi-☀️/

This is a Vietnamese translation of the novel but you can use Google translate to read in English. Translations are not very bad. You can comprehend what's going on 

OMG thank you so much! Yes, it's easier on Google than the Thai ver. and quite readable too! :)

sericane:

OMG thank you so much! Yes, it's easier on Google than the Thai ver. and quite readable too! :)

Yes, it's a lot easier to comprehend :) Happy reading 

No one knows of the Thai version? I don’t think the previous site has all the chapters. 

SecondLeadQueen:

No one knows of the Thai version? I don’t think the previous site has all the chapters. 

It has all the chapters & the novel is pretty short one 

Mermaid:

It has all the chapters & the novel is pretty short one 

ooh really? it feels incomplete like no love development like maybe we will see that on the drama. Like only he felt something after knowing the truth about her parents. 

SecondLeadQueen:

ooh really? it feels incomplete like no love development like maybe we will see that on the drama. Like only he felt something after knowing the truth about her parents. 

Yes, novel was pretty rushed especially towards the end. Hope to see that development in the drama

Mermaid:

Yes, novel was pretty rushed especially towards the end. Hope to see that development in the drama

The only thing is I’m pretty sure the scenes won’t be as hot as the ones on the novel at least how he talk to her on the last two chapters lol “I want you now” “I can’t take it anymore” that scene where they talk about how he touched her omg made my heart bear faster and blush hahahah 

Hahaha yes! I just hope they are generous with the kisses. Coz both Mark & Kao are good kissers lol

Summary of 2 chapters translated by this person . Link below -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBsZPJ3pLMa/?hl=en

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1I1QlkHu_8uI-7oo3yFIdatfNmo-VRMra

Someone in the comment section uploaded an english version. https://mydramalist.com/48135-trab-fah-mee-tawan#comment-4697433 All credits to them lmao, just thought I'd put it here.

areallyloudfangirl:

Someone in the comment section uploaded an english version. https://mydramalist.com/48135-trab-fah-mee-tawan#comment-4697433 All credits to them lmao, just thought I'd put it here.

Thanks so much :) 

areallyloudfangirl:

thank you

Wanfamai Worarit comes to live in Athit's house because her parents have both passed away. Knowing that one day she will have to leave the house, she decided to take off her clothes to the bed to seduce him so that she could continue to stay. But then Athit angrily rushed out of the house and had an accident that nearly killed him. Although he survived, he also hated her to the core. 

Then she went away from home for four years and then returned to fulfill the promise she had given to his father. That meant she had to face Athit again, but on that day, she apologized… he didn't forgive either. 

Those who said ‘time will heal all’' are lying. Four years passed, when she came back again, he still hated her like that, even more than before. Whatever the case she had to keep her promise to his father, she decided she would behave like she was air, not letting him get angry even at the ends of her hair. 

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·

Meaning and how to read the names of the characters 

• Male Lead: The ML’s  name is อาทิตย ์/ Athit, meaning sun 

• Female lead: FL’s  name is วัน ฟ้ า ใหม่/ Wanfamai, literally translating each word into "new dawn". 

• ML’s Mother: The ML’s mother’s name is Tuptim, which means "ruby". 

• ML’s Father: The ML’'s father’s name is Krongprathip, which means "the light never goes out", 

• FL’s Father: The FL’s father’s name is Tharathep, which means "someone like the god of the territory"

Chapter 0:  INTRODUCTION 

"If I have to marry this girl, I'd rather die." 

A deep, warm vibrating voice resounded from the 27-year-old's deeply curved lips, who was now kneeling on the floor of the middle hall in the big log house. His sharp face was so tense that blood vessels on the sides of his temples emerged. In fact, it was intense anger, he had to try his best to keep himself from getting up and strangling the teenage girl whose face was soaked in tears. 

The 17-year-old girl's young face was heartbroken, but Athit knew well that it was just a show. 

"Athit!" 

The vibrating shouting caused the group of men and women to startle together, even the owner of the Shining Sun farm like Tuptim accidentally fell back. Seeing that only the owner of that name is still calm with feeling angry towards his father. Not even the dark brown eyes wavered at all. 

"I dare to accept it, but what I didn’t..." Athit turned his gaze to the face of the slender whiteskinned girl, her face covered with tears, one hand clutching the buttons. Clothes are torn. "... I won't accept it." 

“Seeing it clearly with my own eyes, but you dare to deny it? Do you think Paeng will pull her shirt open and tear it open and lie on your bed?” 

"Yes, if you don't believe me then you should try asking her." Athit responded immediately, panting and tired from suppressing his anger. He is going to endure more and more. 

Wanfamai swallowed hard to swallow, she looked up through the tears without knowing what it was coming from. She concludes to herself that it happened out of fear, she was scared but couldn't retreat anymore. While everyone looked eagerly for an answer, perhaps the only gaze of Krong Prathip was waiting to hear the truth. Others had judged her that what had happened was her absolute lie. 

Which is true …

But she didn't care about other people's thoughts, because even though it was Tuptim, Athit's mother, the old lady Thongkam - the maid here, Maprang - the same old housekeeper with her, the driver Samon and the twenty-three, other person she was lazy to name, everyone had no right to decide this except for Krongprathip alone. 

“Uncle Paeng sat in front of the house until she fell asleep, she woke up when Athit came back from outside. But before she was awake, Athit went straight to push Paeng down from the bench. Paeng was startled to scream for help when Athit covered her mouth with his hand so much that Paeng couldn't scream. Trying to struggle but could not match the manpower, ended up being dragged into the bedroom…” Just up to this point, tears flowed down in rows as if she could command. She cried in the way the listener had to imagine what happened next.

Krongprathip listened cautiously, while Tuptim held up her hand to cover her mouth for fear that something might come out. 

"Don't overdo it!" Athit shouted back in a sentence that he was sure had never come out of his mouth in 27 years. But the stamina he had been trying to contain all this time was broken. "Tell the truth, or else be prepared to die." 

“There is no need for her to lie, such harm is done to women everywhere. I won't ask you what bad you did next, because whether this happened or not you have to marry Paeng. It's just earlier.” 

"I won’t get married." 

"You must get married." Krongprathip responded immediately.

“Khun, please listen to me. The boy is our child. '' Tuptim couldn't take it anymore. No matter how much of a woman she is  who listens to her husband, this time she cannot give in. “Our child, we raised him from a young age, he never lied once. For other people who don't know his character, I believe, doing so is equivalent to harming him.” 

“Mrs. Tuptim, can't you see what poor Paeng looks like? If she is our daughter, can you bear to see this image? " 

"Well, I won’t stand it if I had a spoiled child." Tuptim turned his gaze towards the girl who deceived the world in disdain. 

"Mrs. Tuptim!" 

Krongprathip shouted, trembling. 

The whole house that had been quiet was even more silent than before, not even the hum of flies humming as if they knew that this house was exploding by the flames of overwhelming anger. Everyone feels that since the day Wanfamai set foot in the Sun Radiant farm, disaster has come over. Suriyasakul's family, which was only peaceful and happy, heated up like fire. Samon and Thongkam turned to meet each other's eyes, speechless. Having lived in this house for 20 years, there has never been a time when a family dispute was so fierce. Just hearing arguing alone, never before. A warm family broke out because of a girl named Wanfamai.

"I won’t get married." 

Athit was determined. Because of the overwhelming gratitude, his family had to welcome Wanfamai to live in the house. But if you say you have to get married in return, it's a bit too much. Only the first day of knowing the deal did he feel a tingle in his stomach, nausea bad enough for not knowing where his father and Tharathep had brought this ancient thought of arranged marriage. While he was sure that Krongprathip didn't watch the golden hour drama, why did his father accept such a contemptuous offer. The more he sees the future bride's face, the less funny he finds. 

She is still a child! 

Only 15 years old, her body is thin without curves, her eyes are clear, her hair is a little short over her ears. 

So childish… so much that he couldn't think of such a thing to her, even though she was naked in front of him.

.·:*:·. Two hours ago, ... 

Athit dropped onto the bed. The effects of alcohol made his brain so heavy it was almost impossible to support his body. When he saw the bed, he quickly let himself down… He needed to sleep right away, but his brain hadn't turned off yet, the slow movement from the door also made him open his eyes. But he was still unable to lift his head up from the pillow as if the pillow had an extremely strong suction power.

‘Pee... Athit.' 

The sweet voice trembled a little, he remembered very well. Wanfamai entered his room again, for the fifth or sixth time, he couldn't remember. Just know that every time he had to scold her and chase her out.

But this time, he couldn't do it…. 

Even moving the eyelids to see it clearer was difficult. So, he could only lie quietly and hear the movement of the girl approaching him closer.

The heat sent from the slender fingers touched the biceps, quieted for a moment before moving along the pulse. It looked annoyingly clumsy to the point that he wanted to push that hand away, but on each side of his body it looked like ten more limbs were growing. Just raising one hand would not do it, the owner of the tall figure like a giant tried his best to move his body to turn over, hoping the dizziness would end. Vague eyes stared at the moving image before his eyes. She was doing something on his body, the boy used his unsteady hand to shake it off, hoping that the body would go away. 

'Pee. Athit, Athit will be Paeng’s alone.' 

The sweet voice awakens the mind, which has only a little activity left. Athit reached out and turned on the bedside lamp. The orange light was so clear he had to squint his eyes in half, before the picture was clearer.

Wanfamai stood gracefully at the head of the bed. 

'Paeng, get out of my room, get out.' He pushed her but his strength did not know where to go. She persisted in trying to move her body so close that the scent of perfume from the girl's body touched his nose. It mingled with the smell of alcohol from his breath, making him feel nauseous. 

'Paeng loves you.' 

'I don't love you, get out of my room right away if you don't want to get hurt.' 

'Why? You are my groom no matter what. ' 

'Get out.' Athit confirmed his voice louder. Blurred eyes began to see everything more clearly. He tried his best to regain his reason. 'Get out of the way.' 

The boy tried to push again, this time her slender body jerked back to the point that she fell off the bed and hit the ground loudly! 

'Oh!' Wanfamai shouted in a high voice, she held herself up with difficulty. Her big eyes looked at the person on the bed in anger, anger stimulated her to do something unexpected.

Her small hand tugged the buttons of the pajamas so that the buttons fell off. Athit was so stunned by her actions that he rolled his eyes. The young girl's body revealed smooth skin when the buttons were pulled out with the hands of the owner, the black bras contrasted with the white skin that caused dazzling eyes to hit the dim eyes. 

'Did Athit see it? Paeng has everything like the girl he likes. ' 

'Bad. go out and hide, even if I don't have anyone, I will never love you. 

'He raised his voice loudly, but she wasn’t afraid. Wanfamai went to bed looking for that tall body. Athit pushed her upper body out to lie down on the bed, pressing her down to not move or think. But he did not know that doing this would pave the way for him to go to hell.

Pop! Two wooden doors opened with bright lights. Boss Krongprthip's tense face was like cold water pouring down his head. Athit immediately sobered.

.·:*:·. 

The image Krongprathip saw was him pressing Wanfamai's almost naked body onto the bed, and she was crying pitifully. 

Just thinking, his heart was pounding with hatred, leading to a headache as if he was about to explode into pieces. Because of the lingering effect of alcohol and the extreme tension, his father didn't seem to be listening to him.

"No need to cry, baby." Krongprathip turned to speak to Wanfamai, who was still crying nonstop. "I will organize your wedding next month; I'll hold him responsible." 

"Just dream, don't try to force me this way." Athit jumped up, his feet hurried out of the house. His parents' calls echoed from behind, but his auditory nerves did not listen to anymore sentences. The boy was so angry that his head was almost on fire. Not a few minutes later, the multipurpose car slid out of the house. The engine's hum from slowly left to the point where silence remained at last. Wanfamai lowered her head, knowing well that apart from Krongprathip everyone in the house was looking at her with hateful eyes. She doesn't care. She definitely doesn't care.