The above link i google translated from a Vietnamese translation I neither speak Vietnamese  or thai but after reading the novel few times it made sense to me and I tried fixing some translation to make better sense based on how the show panned out. I have only done introduction if other's contribute we can fix it. 

Omggg! Are you going to upload all the chapters? 

I can if people are interested as I am bored. I would love if someone helps me with understanding some parts. As I mentioned I do not speak either of the language but made the fixes based on my understanding and obviously though the drama had a different plot midway through initial episodes and chapters are similar. I am quite interested in reading as whole and my OCD personality won't accept messed up google translate. For most part it was not too bad to make fixes as I did not change any dialogues or sentence structure as I would like to keep the original  essence of the novel. I only made changes so you can understand it little better but my only concern is midway through novel at certain places I really do not know what is really going. 

Yes, even I had hard time understanding few parts. I'll try to squeeze some time to contribute since I'm traveling here and there due to my work. But it's a great initiative. 

That'll be great if we can work together I have down time since my project is rather slow right now and I work from home.  Btw did you got an opportunity to read chapter 0. Hopefully my understanding is not too far from other's. 

Lucky you for being able to travel!

Yes, I read chapter 0 and it's mostly understandable now. 

Yes, though I have to be cautious and go through a lot of procedures before I can travel lol

Great let me know any possible fixes that can make it better and I will update those. Thanks for helping with this my OCD just won't let me get away and if I like something I read it several times (lol). With google translation I really was having hard time. 

Better to be careful Be safe :)

Thanks to the link I could read and understand the novel. I wish someday, someone who has a better grasp on  both Thai and English will translate this, so us, non Thai speaking people can understand better the feelings the novelist tried to convey in his work.

Good work, MySecretWorld and Mermaid for planning to translate it in a way we can comprehend it much better.

I was surprised I liked the novel better (I loved the characters Mark Prin and Kao portrayed). It must be mainly because you can empathize with
the FL early on, there was no evil villain, Mark in the novel, the maids aren't so evil, the ML's mother didn't dislike the FL unreasonably and the ML's father is portrayed as a way more stronger character(stronger in the sense his wife listens to his reasoning and regards him better in the novel. Also he doesn't leave the FL alone when she comes back to the farm after so many years and allow the ML to bully her like in the drama ).  As the novel progresses ML's mother's character spends time with the FL and tries to understand her(after she graduates and returns). IMHO they should have taken this into consideration in the lakorn instead of making her feel for the FL only after  learning about her parents. In contrast I could understand ML's subtle changes in his feelings towards the FL and his confusion about it.  Unlike the lakorn, the FL seems to know she still loves him though she absolutely doesn't have any intention acting on it. Also, we can understand her parents ' death better in the novel and here she feels sorry for herself that her father committed suicide instead of staying with her.

Overall a good read.

I completely agree! Infact most of us were highly disappointed when drama took completely different tangent compared to novel. I also wish they stuck to novel's plot instead of adding unwanted drama. And I really wished the focus was more on romance. I wanted to see more development on their relationship transition like how that shift from brother-sister to lovers happened. 

Mermaid:

I completely agree! Infact most of us were highly disappointed when drama took completely different tangent compared to novel. I also wish they stuck to novel's plot instead of adding unwanted drama. And I really wished the focus was more on romance. I wanted to see more development on their relationship transition like how that shift from brother-sister to lovers happened. 

Omg agree like his words he said to her on the novel after dating like “I can’t wait any longer, like come on we already getting married.” Like of course they had to make it “pure” 

Hey all! I've missed you so much :/

Also, I was trying to translate from the viet text before, so I got the permission from the person who runs that site and they said that that cauz we're using Google trans, it might be awkward in some parts. So, we can send them the finished doc so that they can fill is some gaps and add fixes if needed.

MySecretWorld:

That'll be great if we can work together I have down time since my project is rather slow right now and I work from home.  Btw did you got an opportunity to read chapter 0. Hopefully my understanding is not too far from other's. 

Lucky you for being able to travel!

Mermaid:

Yes, I read chapter 0 and it's mostly understandable now. 

Yes, though I have to be cautious and go through a lot of procedures before I can travel lol

Guys sorry for being away and not posting updates only when I thought I have down time I was pulled to work on 2 projects simultaneously.  I have 3-4 pages of chapter 1 ready and will work on remaining once I have free times. I am glad more people and interested and are willing to join this effort to make this novel translation happen. Also I am glad we someone put the effort to get permission as well. 

Also, to give my 2 cents on novel vs drama.  

1. Hated the fact that in the show Arthit gets shot because of Paeng ( In the original she had nothing to do with it was due to coal mine situation)

2. Mother becoming nice and spends time with her and gets to know that she is a different person and opens up to her. Also she was not mean as in the show (though when I originally saw the show I hated the mother for treating her bad but knowing my own Asian mom would do worst than a slap if she knew her child was hurt because of someone else I kind of understood her. I was not her fault it was script writers fault for showing that he almost died twice because of her) 

3. She deliberately avoids him for 10 days and shows her non-existence in the farm and hurries to complete tasks so she can leave while he is desperate to just get glimpse of her 

4. Her getting sick scene was great as well (I almost cried when she says she use to sleep it off every time she got sick)

5. Him moving her back to her room and she telling him that she will be moving out soon as she has plans 

6. Him realizing she meant it when she said she is not interested in being his wife 

all in all chapter 13-end are my favorite chapters and sadly show failed to capture all of them. Novel had enough content but they decided to not use and write a completely new story.

Yes, honestly when the show started I thought they had 19 episodes and they can make flesh out the story and characters more beautiful than the novel but no! They had to ruin it with typical clichés ughh! 

So where can we read the novel?