In terms of not only physical attraction but the character's traits personality etc?????? We are talking about the characters not the actors!

ok for me it's definitely Seojun just because I have always been on the Seojun team even when the webtoon started coming out. I love his bad boy personality and looks. oh, and his "gangster" friends at school are to die for. Also I feel like you would never get bored talking to him. haha, but this is just my opinion. 

For me Suho cause one I’ve been a loyal suho fan from the WEBTOON and also because a lot of people say that seojun went through a lot but for me I feel like suho went through a lot too he just has a hard time showing his emotions and I’m attracted to that lol idk. Plus the way suho looks at juyeon and tries to show her he cares the way he knows is soo cute

Seojun ..I am team seojun 
 Maimsasianwatch:

For me Suho cause one I’ve been a loyal suho fan from the WEBTOON and also because a lot of people say that seojun went through a lot but for me I feel like suho went through a lot too he just has a hard time showing his emotions and I’m attracted to that lol idk. Plus the way suho looks at juyeon and tries to show her he cares the way he knows is soo cute

lmao ur attracted to the fact he cant show his emotions

Both of ML are handsome, no doubt. But, obviously I choose Seojun!! He can express himself better, he can sing nicely, he’s so nice to his Mom, he’s the one who taking care of his family financial, he’s a loyal friend, he’s humble as we see that he has bunch of friends around him, he can joke around which is really important for me.. I can imagine that my life would be so much fun near him.. <3

I have always been team seojun since the webtoon. His bad boy personality, hot earrings, and the fact that he now rides a cool bike is all really attractive to me.

I would say Seojun is more of my type but you know Suho is obviously attractive too 

Personality, attitude or whatever it is.......Suho Lee is my ideal type!!!!!!!!!......the exact type of person I would love!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

For me it's Seojun .. He's got that bad boy vibe but he's just so good.. The way he treats his mother and sister and also his friends is the best. Especially in the webtoon I just loved his friendship with Joo Gyung in the earlier chapters and also how he respected his friendship with Suho and didn't hit on her for such a long time. Plus he'sabsolutely gorgeous and sings well and has the best fashion style.

Seojun because of his personality and charms. He is a social student, isn't afraid of teasing his friends, knows how to care about a person, straightforward, has his ideals and hobbies, he is also really funny and at least he isn't a coward. He wouldn't be cold to people because of little misunderstandings or jealousy and he actually would go and solve things. I know that they gave him the "bad boy" type but he actually isn't one. He is also a great brother and a son...

I just like people who speak out their feelings instead of hiding. He looks like a comfortable person to be around with unlike Suho. Everyone around Suho looks tense and I hate the fact that he is so cold and mean to other people. He acts like he is the only person in the world with problems...

I know Suho is the main guy but I would still prefer Seojun...

seojun's looks and personality are so attractive! he's also much more engaging as a character, even though i have a feeling the drama's gonna go down the suho route . . . aaahhh, second lead syndrome D-:

however, i definitely see the appeal in suho's character too – the way he reveals his true emotions is really cute, his reactions to jugyeong's antics are adorable as well as hilarious, and smartness is always attractive!

Physical attraction: Suho. I love well dressed men with a tint of richness in their style. Thumbs up for his stylist from me.
Character's traits&personality: Suho again because he pays attention at how Jugyeong feels, what she needs and provides that for her. Even when he's with Seojun I see maturity in his character (not punching back, trying to keep their drama as far from Jugyeong - even if that's a fail lol,  helping his friend's mother) and that's an attractive trait for me. The fact that he's smart and good at sports is another plus that shows he's not just a pretty rich boy that does nothing. It's sad how his classmates where talking about him after finding out his father was an actor. Maybe that's why he encourages Jugyeong to love her real face more. A pretty face wasn't a real help in his life and didn't mean that much. Like yes, feel good with your makeup on, you are beautiful, but love your real face too because beauty it's not everything is life.

His character is not perfect and has room for development. But after seeing his friend dead on the floor I think his character is realistic enough for a comedy romance. I like they add complexity and I'm curious to see how this drama is going to end.

Suho for sure even coming from the Webtoon! He's so sweet and awkward and I love him. Seojun is cute too ofc and I love both of the leads, but he just (for me) can't beat Suho.  He's always worrying about Jugyeong and always so keen to see her, I dunno he's just really in love with her and it's so attractive, especially in their scenes where he's all flustered.

And jealous Suho.. oh my god.. also when he was beating those guys up for Jugyeong uHHH Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→ ((Don't get me wrong though Seojun was hot 2 in that scene.))