Lina321:

I acc LOVE the drama, it got the story from the webtoon translated into the drama beautifully.... but .... what I don't like is the actor they got for seojun cuz it's just he doesn't give the "BAD BOY vibes" (IDK if u get me). Anyways that's all I noticed for now...

I actually really love the way the drama is going too.  Even though Hwang In Yeop doesn't really give off major "bad boy" vibes I think he's a good choice for the role.  I think they made him less intimidating in the drama on purpose too in order to develop his and Ju Gyeong's relationships because they're having to tell the whole webtoon in one series consisting of 16 episodes.  Honestly if they were to tell it just like the webtoon it would take much longer than 16 episodes.

towonderlandwego:

His father was an actor and he had a scene riding a horse and he fell off and injured himself pretty seriously.  Suho has to take care of him while he recuperates.

Oh yeahhh... thanks.. but will he mention that to Jugyeong?

Jade Maya:

Oh yeahhh... thanks.. but will he mention that to Jugyeong?

I think he tells her he has to leave to take care of his father in the webtoon.  They end up losing touch for a while in the webtoon because he doesn't think it's fair to her to make her wait for him as he's not sure he'll be back.

Lina321:

I acc LOVE the drama, it got the story from the webtoon translated into the drama beautifully.... but .... what I don't like is the actor they got for seojun cuz it's just he doesn't give the "BAD BOY vibes" (IDK if u get me). Anyways that's all I noticed for now...

Technically, it's because Seojun is not a bad boy, and it's not about you, but I really don't understand why everybody is insisting to see him as a bad boy. Before the death of Seyeon, he was friends with Seyeon and Suho, and was an idol trainee. He wasn't a bully or something. After the death of Seyeon, he was hurt, and tried to find a person to blame since he couldn't handle the pain. Of course, I should accept that he shouldn't behave like this, but just understand that everybody has a different way to deal with their pain. He is just a kid who is mourning for his friend. Besides that, he is a nice kid who loves his family and friend. Everybody gets angry with, has a quarrel or even fights their friends sometimes, but since the reason why he is angry with Suho includes the death of their other friend, naturally it seems bigger than a simple quarrel or fight. Moreover, in the drama, he was portrayed as more harsh than he was in the webtoon. Also, it didn't last this long in the webtoon. Therefore, I understand why people thinks he is the bad guy, but as a psychologist, to me, he is just a kid, who feels a lot of pain, 

It is true that Seojun isn't REALLY a bad boy.  The webtoon starts off making you believe he might be until you find out more about him.  It's the same with the drama.  His attitude makes him seem like he could be a bad boy but he's really tenderhearted and warmhearted underneath it all.  He's very hung up on Seyeon and what happened between Suho, Seyeon, and himself.

Seojun is really kind of a complex character with his backstory and he's a sharp contrast to Suho.  Suho is stoic and closed off to others and Seojun is warm and open.

I'm interested to see how the drama plays out and who Jugyeong ends up with in the end.

sapphire19:

Reading the webtoon and love it. I'm actually excited to see how they'll make the show different since the webtoon is still ongoing. 

me too... I love both of stories and I compare those. For me both are great.

I like both of them. 

I  think I was lucky that I got to see the first 4 episodes before starting the webtoon, because everyone was saying that they are quite different. And so that helped me to see them as 2 distinct materials & while the drama is clearly inspired by the characters and starting plot of the webtoon they have clearly a lot of differences that seem to explore different things.

For example in the webtoon it looks like the reason for Seyeon (sp?) is netizens bullying and I'd say poor talent agency management of the situation, while in the drama it looks like thing are much more dramatic and personal... Suho's father looks to be involved in the agency's decision making for handling the netizens comments. 

And also the webtoon at ch 130 is so different in plot to where the drama is at episode 7, that I don't believe they will develop it along the same plot points towards the end, not that the webtoon looks to be anywhere close to ending soon...

Or maybe I'm wrong. It would be interesting to see a drama in which the FL has a real relationship (not just pretend or try) and breakup before she starts anything serious with the ML. I don't think I've seen a drama with this kind of plot, at least not one where they are at school/uni.

I like them both as well.  I'm very interested in seeing where the plot goes because, like you said, the plots are a bit different in the webtoon and the drama.  I won't mind if they don't follow the webtoon exactly.  I think they're both great for different reasons.  I'm just really happy seeing the characters brought to life and seeing how each character develops.

Will the fl end up with suho in the drama?

DramaMan:

I would think so. 

towonderlandwego:

It is true that Seojun isn't REALLY a bad boy.  The webtoon starts off making you believe he might be until you find out more about him.  It's the same with the drama.  His attitude makes him seem like he could be a bad boy but he's really tenderhearted and warmhearted underneath it all.  He's very hung up on Seyeon and what happened between Suho, Seyeon, and himself.

Seojun is really kind of a complex character with his backstory and he's a sharp contrast to Suho.  Suho is stoic and closed off to others and Seojun is warm and open.

I'm interested to see how the drama plays out and who Jugyeong ends up with in the end.

ya and also to reply to DAnnADA, even in the drama after a while you see he really isn't the bad boy type. His "gang" are literally his like cheer squad and like he only was like that to jk in the begininning 1) bcs helemt and mainly bcs suho n like what a charing bro and son. ok he rides a motor cycle, but hes rlly not like that. (in both webtoon or drama)

Replying to lovedramas0309 but yeah I think his "bad boy" vibe is just an "I want to be perceived as cool" vibe.  And you're totally right about his "gang."  Even though Seo Jun does get into fights (to protect himself and to do things like protect Ju Gyeong) he isn't a bad boy by any means.  He's a really complex character and I love seeing him growing and changing and falling in love, etc.  

Does anybody know when the webtoon will end? Honestly the author should make an ending soon shes letting it go on for so long and its ruining the quality of the webtoon. Thats my opinion though, others may differ.

DramaMan:

I believe that yes, both of them will end up together. The characters relationship chart for the drama shows they are the only ones with mutual feelings and I've yet to see a drama where they deviate from that chart.

khadijadramalover:

Does anybody know when the webtoon will end? Honestly the author should make an ending soon shes letting it go on for so long and its ruining the quality of the webtoon. Thats my opinion though, others may differ.

I do hope the author wraps it up soon simply because I can't wait to see how the story ends but I don't know how much longer it'll take to wrap it up.  I'm curious to see if the Seojun storyline ends up happening too in the drama because there are 8 episodes left to air and if they don't do it right it'll feel rushed.