Let's share everything that we love or differ about the drama and webtoon

Can anyone who have read the True beauty Webtoon answer this please?

In the Webtoon is it mentioned why Suho left abroad ?

ya his dad had an accident or was sick (as i remember it).

i like how its different. in the webtoon he story line would've been too simple to translate into a drama (with no changes) but in drama we had so man other side stories + characters.

lovedramas0309:

ya his dad had an accident or was sick (as i remember it).

Ohhhhh OK OK .... Thanksss

I like it better than the webtoon. The characters outside the love triangle have real storylines and don't just exist to Ju-Gyeong's benefit. Plus, I love long episodes :)

in the webtoon, does jugyeong been bullied that's why she gets into make up to transform himself??

yeah basically.  She just wants to be seen as beautiful. 

Reading the webtoon and love it. I'm actually excited to see how they'll make the show different since the webtoon is still ongoing. 

Jade Maya:

His father was an actor and he had a scene riding a horse and he fell off and injured himself pretty seriously.  Suho has to take care of him while he recuperates.

I must say I really like the webtoon and I can't wait to see how the drama plays out.  I can't wait for the next update on the webtoon too.  It's a really good series.

Jade Maya:

Yeaah. His father was admitted to hospital. So Suho was the only one person who can take care of his father's business. 

Zelle:

in the webtoon, does jugyeong been bullied that's why she gets into make up to transform himself??

she was an outcast but wasn't bullied nearly as much as she was in the live drama.

Jade Maya:

Let's share everything that we love or differ about the drama and webtoon

I acc LOVE the drama, it got the story from the webtoon translated into the drama beautifully.... but .... what I don't like is the actor they got for seojun cuz it's just he doesn't give the "BAD BOY vibes" (IDK if u get me). Anyways that's all I noticed for now...

Lina321:

I acc LOVE the drama, it got the story from the webtoon translated into the drama beautifully.... but .... what I don't like is the actor they got for seojun cuz it's just he doesn't give the "BAD BOY vibes" (IDK if u get me). Anyways that's all I noticed for now...

idk i act kinda like it more. it makes me like the character more than in the webtoon. was it that ppl initially wanted the guy that played baekhyug in extraordinary you to play seojun? or is that not right. i rememeber there was smth about some fans wanting this other actor to do it. who was it? (but IMO i rlly likr in yeops version)