DAnnaDA:

I believe that yes, both of them will end up together. The characters relationship chart for the drama shows they are the only ones with mutual feelings and I've yet to see a drama where they deviate from that chart.

The webtoon has it happening a little differently but regardless I'm sure Suho and Jugyeong will end up together.

I started to watch the drama after the webtoon. At first I didn't like the drama because it changes the story and I find it's quite childish. Now I'm enjoying both of them as two different things.
The webtoon got me emotional and the drama makes me laugh.
I prefer Suho's development and his relationship with Jugyeong in the webtoon.

Jade Maya:

Can anyone who have read the True beauty Webtoon answer this please?

In the Webtoon is it mentioned why Suho left abroad ?

For some reason...idk they ate showing as if someone will leave for abroad...now

Hurixa:

For some reason...idk they ate showing as if someone will leave for abroad...now

I think they're veering from the webtoon now as of the last episode.  I don't remember that happening in the webtoon.  I mean there have been subtle differences all along but now it's taking a different route it appears.

I prefer the webtoon. Its much more realistic. There is no way any girl would stay single because her bf has left and keep on simping for years, moreover love fades with time, if the couple does not stay together. No matter what they say, it is never the same once one of the people leaves.  

I am a Seojun fan. So for me, webtoon has given much more to his character than just Jugyeong's one sided lover and Suho's once-upon-a-time best friend. He and Jk got together and later seperated because of his career (idols need to be single). Not like the drama where he never got together and chose to be in painful love), it also hinted a new beginning for Seojun with another girl. 

The webtoon did not have much to Soojin's character though. So the only good thing in the drama than Hwang In Yeop is Kang Soojin.

Swastik:

I prefer the webtoon. Its much more realistic. There is no way any girl would stay single because her bf has left and keep on simping for years, moreover love fades with time, if the couple does not stay together. No matter what they say, it is never the same once one of the people leaves.  

I am a Seojun fan. So for me, webtoon has given much more to his character than just Jugyeong's one sided lover and Suho's once-upon-a-time best friend. He and Jk got together and later seperated because of his career (idols need to be single). Not like the drama where he never got together and chose to be in painful love), it also hinted a new beginning for Seojun with another girl. 

The webtoon did not have much to Soojin's character though. So the only good thing in the drama than Hwang In Yeop is Kang Soojin.

lol realistically women do wait for their partners when they leave for abroad. Especially after marriage. It's not in Asian genes to always choose losing feelings over waiting.

hurixa:

lol realistically women do wait for their partners when they leave for abroad. Especially after marriage. It's not in Asian genes to always choose losing feelings over waiting.

No. it does not happen, especially if the lover goes away without explaining. it's just shown in dramas and stories. if any person leaves for untold period of time, without any prior explanation, their lover never waits. 

Swastik:

No. it does not happen, especially if the lover goes away without explaining. it's just shown in dramas and stories. if any person leaves for untold period of time, without any prior explanation, their lover never waits. 

wait it wasnt revealed why hes leaving?

hurixa:

wait it wasnt revealed why hes leaving?

It is explained at some point why he's leaving but the breakup wasn't really explained in the drama. In the webtoon it was explained. I'm relying on my memory for this and I read and watched it a while back so I'm fuzzy on details but I'm pretty certain about those points.

towonderlandwego:

It is explained at some point why he's leaving but the breakup wasn't really explained in the drama. In the webtoon it was explained. I'm relying on my memory for this and I read and watched it a while back so I'm fuzzy on details but I'm pretty certain about those points.

well then I mean her waiting is explainable then if the reason was told but break up? what breakup omg my memory

hurixa:

well then I mean her waiting is explainable then if the reason was told but break up? what breakup omg my memory

They break up because Suho is so busy with taking care of his dad and he doesn't know if or when he'll be able to return. I think he thought it was unfair to her to date her while he was dealing with so much. But obviously they really love each other because they get back together.