i mean we're so close to the end now, there is really no hope unless SH goes to japan but we all know that the drama is not the same as the webtoon. besides JG really likes SH and she barely shows much attention to our SJ :( 

kothkabar:

Cause in the preview SH breaks up with her and then she does hang out with SJ more. So, rebound can bloom into love! IDK I just feel this might happen. Cause they are not following the webtoon. And the scriptwriter might be like," I need to give this guy a different ending" JUST LIKE Feel good to die webtoon drama adaption. Cause in that drama she ended up with the supervisor and not the young CEO in contrast to the webtoon where she ends up with the CEO and not supervisor. 

they won't be endgame but they will date after he leaves. (i'm saying this based on the webtoon) the producers are obvi bias towards suho and the fans are pretty evenly split (in terms of which team we're on) so i doubt they would make seojun endgame. either way i'm excited to see suho leave so that seojun will finally get a chance. i'm still raging over the fact that they gave her first kiss to suho when it was meant to be with seojun!! suho is the male lead...why can't seojun enjoy the (FEW) scenes things that he gets?!?!

is there a chance of season 2?

in kdramas season 2 is rare but this show is very popular 

NiSkywalker:

is there a chance of season 2?

in kdramas season 2 is rare but this show is very popular 

I wishhhh

nah ... he deserves someone who will love him wholeheartedly

pinkdrink with 3 episodes left and suho leaves in 14 , there is not a chance in a milion years to date seojun in the drama

i just hope seojun gets more screentime and a happy ending

M_S:

nah ... he deserves someone who will love him wholeheartedly

THIS!

BlackBallon:

pinkdrink with 3 episodes left and suho leaves in 14 , there is not a chance in a milion years to date seojun in the drama 

depends on how they go about it. the webtoon is still ongoing and the drama is very popular so they could do a season 2. theres no way they can have her date seojun and have suho's return and them get back together bc of theres only 2 episodes left (episode 14 comes out today). they could have her and seojun start dating in the end. in season 2 they could have the whole suho returns and they end up back together. them doing it this way is possible (though unlikely) but tbh i'm not sure what there thought process was in having suho leave if they aren't gonna do it this way. It just seems unneccessary unless they do it the way its done in the webtoon. I've seen some shows do it this way where the ML leaves and the FL gets with the SML at the end of season 1 and the ML comes back in season 2 and they end up together. 

Judging from the preview, it doesn't look like Jookyung moved on from Suho (even after 2 years).

kothkabar:

Cause in the preview SH breaks up with her and then she does hang out with SJ more. So, rebound can bloom into love! IDK I just feel this might happen. Cause they are not following the webtoon. And the scriptwriter might be like," I need to give this guy a different ending" JUST LIKE Feel good to die webtoon drama adaption. Cause in that drama she ended up with the supervisor and not the young CEO in contrast to the webtoon where she ends up with the CEO and not supervisor. 

I would give everything to see her ending up with Seo Jun, but for what I understood in the preview, Su Ho gets back before Ju Kyung and Seo Jun get together (I don't even know if they will), so I think Ju Kyung will try to be strong but will get back together with him. What I'm hoping is that Seo Jun gets terrified with So Ho's coming back and finally confesses to Ju Kyung, I mean, it has been 2 years, how much longer is he going to wait?? Major respect for the writer if she ends up with Seo Jun.

Amanda:

I would give everything to see her ending up with Seo Jun, but for what I understood in the preview, Su Ho gets back before Ju Kyung and Seo Jun get together (I don't even know if they will), so I think Ju Kyung will try to be strong but will get back together with him. What I'm hoping is that Seo Jun gets terrified with So Ho's coming back and finally confesses to Ju Kyung, I mean, it has been 2 years, how much longer is he going to wait?? Major respect for the writer if she ends up with Seo Jun.

Really I can't understand some of you, (I want to clarify that I'm not team suho or seojun) but how it's ok to be with seojun at this point. It will be totally out of place and character. You guys are so weirds.

BlackBallon:

Really I can't understand some of you, (I want to clarify that I'm not team suho or seojun) but how it's ok to be with seojun at this point. It will be totally out of place and character. You guys are so weirds. 

I agree that making SJ and JG end up together would be too abrupt and not making much sense in the drama because there's basically just zero development that will lead them to romantic relationship but calling people "weird" for not having the same opinion with you is just rude. 

You have to remember that this drama is supposed to be an adaptation from a webtoon which means it already has an existing storyline. In the webtoon, SJ and JG end up together (eventhough they broke up later). That fact and having both Hwang In Yeop and Moon Ga Young who both did their characters justice with how they act and their chemistry might affect people rooting for them to have romantic relationship.

I know the drama is going way too different from the webtoon, but you still can't forget that there are people who already have soft spots for some characters from the webtoon.

I personally don't care about who ends up with who. I couldn't care less about the romantic aspect this drama has. The comedy, the relationship between friends and families, the characters development is just too good here.  I just hope that everyone will end up with happy ending.

I personally haven't read the webtoon, but has a viewer I feel like if* it did happen it would seem rushed. It would've been nice if you saw a spark between JK & SJ within at least a couple of the previous episodes. Then I would understand if it did happen but all they showed was them being friends and him essentially just having a one sided crush.