Cause in the preview SH breaks up with her and then she does hang out with SJ more. So, rebound can bloom into love! IDK I just feel this might happen. Cause they are not following the webtoon. And the scriptwriter might be like," I need to give this guy a different ending" JUST LIKE Feel good to die webtoon drama adaption. Cause in that drama she ended up with the supervisor and not the young CEO in contrast to the webtoon where she ends up with the CEO and not supervisor. 

Let's hope best for seojun.

Even if he doesn't end up with FL. He should get more screentime as one of  the main  characters. Like giving his scenes to suho is unfair. I hope he gets a happy ending with or without FL.

PS. Suho Hurry up and go to Japan plz

I get what you mean! And I don't see why not, it will be really interesting if that happens. However, about the breakup part (if ever), I'm still not quite sure if it will actually happen that fast, previews are often misleading but who knows. We still have halfway to go and anything is possible to occur during those times. Also, I feel like the quotes (if I'm not mistaken, it goes like, "You know the depth of love only in the pain of separation.") that were found in episode 8 when they were doing a treasure hunt might be a foreshadow. I could be wrong though.

I totally get what you are saying and I'm all in for that. Cuz i want everyone to be happy and sj to get jk. The only reason I feel suho is endgame cuz they released the relationship chart :\ BUT that could change if he leaves for japan. No matter what I'm tean seo jun still !!!

I have just ended ep 9. I felt like JG just use SJ for her own : I mean he gets her a job and I think she will start modeling cuz he helped her, plus she does not even care about his feelings. If she has not understand yet that he loves, sorry but she is just like a cow, I truly hate the ultimate naive female lead that will know that the SL loves her just when he say it obviously !!! 

Also, the first kiss that JG has got was from SJ not from SH in the webtoon 

everything in the show points otherwise. Suho got sejun scenes from the webtoon, juyoung has not reciprocated his feelings in the least(no heartracing just cluelessness) and everywhere it is advertised that suho is the lead. I think you might have the same case that many others had in start-up where the though seonho was the lead. Anyways I think that suho and juyoung are good together since they both like each other and have common similarities. Seojun and her seem like friends.

I think there's no hope :(

drama is almost done and she doesn't sees SeoJun as man, what can change in 2-3 episodes?

unless there will be season 2, she ends up with Suho :(

but no matter who she ends up with, we have got amazing character like SeoJun, hope there will be more and more great scenes of him in next episodes

joonie :

I have just ended ep 9. I felt like JG just use SJ for her own : I mean he gets her a job and I think she will start modeling cuz he helped her, plus she does not even care about his feelings. If she has not understand yet that he loves, sorry but she is just like a cow, I truly hate the ultimate naive female lead that will know that the SL loves her just when he say it obviously !!! 

Also, the first kiss that JG has got was from SJ not from SH in the webtoon 

I really hate when people said a girl should understand that a guy help her because be have feeling for her, wtf !!! Is chivalry really dead, can't man/woman help each other because of friendship, should a girl always read guys feeling as love? Is it wrong for a girl to have male friend?

Eliana Marliana:

I really hate when people said a girl should understand that a guy help her because be have feeling for her, wtf !!! Is chivalry really dead, can't man/woman help each other because of friendship, should a girl always read guys feeling as love? Is it wrong for a girl to have male friend?

In  general I absolutely agree with you, but in dramas there are so many really stupid female leads who doesn't see so many obvious signs of love from guy until he doesn't shouts it loud. 

Though in this case SeoJun doesn't really shows it, we see it but not GJ, he hides his feelings well because he knows they are one sided and he is proud boy <3

NiSkywalker:

In  general I absolutely agree with you, but in dramas there are so many really stupid female leads who doesn't see so many obvious signs of love from guy until he doesn't shouts it loud. 

Though in this case SeoJun doesn't really shows it, we see it but not GJ, he hides his feelings well because he knows they are one sided and he is proud boy <3

Nah, i stand by my opinion, a guy can't expecting by being good to a girl means he already confess to her and she should understand him, we're not mind reader. 

I understand about the naive FL, i think it comes from lack of confidence / insecurity, so they usually won't assume that every guys who are good to them are falling in love to them, JK is like that, especially after her shame confession experience to that Hyun bin kitchen guy, so even when Suho confess to her she still doubt it as hidden camera.

Eliana Marliana:

Nah, i stand by my opinion, a guy can't expecting by being good to a girl means he already confess to her and she should understand him, we're not mind reader. 

I understand about the naive FL, i think it comes from lack of confidence / insecurity, so they usually won't assume that every guys who are good to them are falling in love to them, JK is like that, especially after her shame confession experience to that Hyun bin kitchen guy, so even when Suho confess to her she still doubt it as hidden camera.

and I agreed with you: yes, guy being good to girl shouldn't mean he is in love with her.

yes, guy can be good as friend.

yes, girl doesn't have to read minds and think guy is in love with her just because he is nice.

yes, GJ is naive, also her experience doesn't gives her much confidence, also SeuJun didn't show his feelings and everything he did, more correctly everything he showed could be understood as friendship.

I just said that there are really lots of dramas with unrealistic naive (more stupid) FL who doesn't sees so obvious signs of love, that it becomes annoying 

Some people here were into the webtoon and that's unfair, ahah. I won't even read the comments because I already know webtoon spoilers are gonna come up like crazy.

kothkabar:

Cause in the preview SH breaks up with her and then she does hang out with SJ more. So, rebound can bloom into love! IDK I just feel this might happen. Cause they are not following the webtoon. And the scriptwriter might be like," I need to give this guy a different ending" JUST LIKE Feel good to die webtoon drama adaption. Cause in that drama she ended up with the supervisor and not the young CEO in contrast to the webtoon where she ends up with the CEO and not supervisor. 

I always wanted to click on this thread to see what made you think that lolidk why u still think that....coz uhhh idk

ugh there's no hope for this now but i still hope suho will hurry up and just GO TO JAPAN SO SEOJUN AND JUGYEONG CAN BE TOGETHER

hello:

ugh there's no hope for this now but i still hope suho will hurry up and just GO TO JAPAN SO SEOJUN AND JUGYEONG CAN BE TOGETHER

• Wrong way to use those words honey, we already know LJK likes Sujo why would u want her to break up with Suho...like even after the latest episodes... (@_@)