as team seojun yea it would kinda seem rushed and plus seojun deserves someone better at this point. but if they make it more than 16 eps or a season 2 then i would love to see her end up with seojun but if its 16 eps then ig seojun  isn't the option here 

Keşke seojun ile olsaydı, Seojun için çok üzülüyorum:((((

I love seojun, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen :(. Seojun's gotten way less screen time than suho, and suho's storyline is way more fleshed out. Not to mention the basically nonexistent scenes between seojun and ju kyung. With only two eps left, I doubt there's enough time to develop a relationship between them. Not following the webtoon is also kind of risky... pulling this plot twist out of nowhere might upset fans and drop ratings. 

And I dunno, I just feel like because Suho already has ju kyung and seojun spent this whole show pining over her, if ju kyung ends up with seojun it'll be harder for suho to move on, just based on his character as well. I don't see how they could give him closure. But tbh with how they're dragging this all out I don't see how they could give seojun closure either. I just wish they would stop dragging this love triangle out and give seojun the happy ending he deserves :(

i'm not all caught up yet, but i really hope theres a season 2 and suho goes to japan. there's no chance of seojun and jugyeong being together this season. pray for a season 2 yall ;-;  tbh she kinda treats him poorly, but boy oh boy i want them to be together. maybe thats just me projecting because i like seojuns character so much but AHHH i just wanna see him happy

mao:

i'm not all caught up yet, but i really hope theres a season 2 and suho goes to japan. there's no chance of seojun and jugyeong being together this season. pray for a season 2 yall ;-;  tbh she kinda treats him poorly, but boy oh boy i want them to be together. maybe thats just me projecting because i like seojuns character so much but AHHH i just wanna see him happy

same  whether seojun ends up with jukyung or not I just hope they give him a happy ending ;-;

uwu:

same  whether seojun ends up with jukyung or not I just hope they give him a happy ending ;-;

same ;-; like just give that dude some screen time and happiness

kaeng:

same ;-; like just give that dude some screen time and happiness

He is definitely getting good screentime and looking at the genre of this drama, it does look like he will get an amazing happy ending for sure :)

sorry if she ends up with seojun then first what would the other 15 episodes be for? and  second i will be so pissed i will have this my least favorite drama 

Yh we are all doomed. I thought so too till the author and director told, nope and made, my love, hwang inyeob cry. Typical kdrama. It became a typical kdrama ㅠㅠ.

Hurixa:

He is definitely getting good screentime and looking at the genre of this drama, it does look like he will get an amazing happy ending for sure :)

seojun still deserved better ;-;

kaeng:

seojun still deserved better ;-;

I'm just upset that they didn't give seojun the chance to move on ;-; like by the end of ep 16 you can tell he still likes ju kyung... I guess it's an open ending bc it'll obviously take more time for him to move on after like three years of liking her, but it still makes me sad that he's still third wheeling ;-;

uwu:

I'm just upset that they didn't give seojun the chance to move on ;-; like by the end of ep 16 you can tell he still likes ju kyung... I guess it's an open ending bc it'll obviously take more time for him to move on after like three years of liking her, but it still makes me sad that he's still third wheeling ;-;

Wow-i didn't really know that he still didn't move on (╥﹏╥)

Did he atleast get a happy ending?

uwu:
Seojun's gotten way less screen time than suho, and suho's storyline is way more fleshed out.

yes, + to be objective Suho is more beautiful (this actor is beautiful like girl) but anyway SJ become much more interesting character then Suho who is kind of dry and boring...

this drama was full of cliches and primitive plot but I was watching with much interest for every episode (and this is rare, 90% dramas I skip) and this is all because SJ made this show fun and good watch.

P.S. I like that she ended with Suho, they were couple and had much common. SJ deserves much more, at list girl who completely likes him and only him. And to be honest Joo Gyung isn't someone really special, I love this actress but as character she is not smart not brave (only in last few episodes she had 2-3 kind of brave scenes) not so special girl, unlike Seo Jun. Even in this drama there were females with much interesting and strong personality: Soo Jin before drama made her cruel anti hero, Seo Juns sister was badass girl, brave and self confident, and Joo Gyung's sister who is soo hilarious and crazy individual.

Funny, drama is about true (inside) beauty, but all I can see in FL is beauty (with just problemed skin)

uwu:

eggzactly, he needed a chance to move on and a better ending with a happy love story

this didn't age well lol