This topic is for those who didn't read the webtoon yet or have no intention to do so. So you can ask a question and (hopefully) someone will answer.

So I saw people saying that after Su Ho leaves, Jun Kyung and Seo Jun get together, and I also saw someone commenting that it would be pointless to make Su Ho leave if the drama won't put them together (JK and SJ). So my question is: in the webtoon, do JK and SJ get together before or after Su Ho gets back? Because for what i've understood in the preview for next week, they are like bffs but no romantically involved when Su Ho gets back. Will poor Seo Jun just spend 2 years getting closer to her, waiting for his chance, once again not tell his feelings for her just for Su Ho to get back? Also, Seo Jun needs some guts, dude!!!! I am 100% Team Seo Jun, but I'm also 98% sure she'll end up with Su Ho, even though the webtoon is not finished yet. 

If the writer makes Su Ho come back, try to win her back, and then she appears shaken but realises she truly is over him (even if she's not super in love with Seo Jun yet) I would travel to Korea just to give an standing ovation. I understand why dramas are so predictable and cliche (it's safer), but I wish writers would take a chance and give a surprising ending sometimes.

Anyway, I just rambled and my english is not that good, but I hope you guys understood me. 

They get together after Su Ho leaves, he’s  upfront about his feelings, so don’t worry lol

aerahae:

They get together after Su Ho leaves, he’s  upfront about his feelings, so don’t worry lol

Thanks. I'm just confused because in the preview it seems like it's been two years and they are not together yet when Su Ho comes back.