I really want to watch his drama/movies cause I saw him in a movie as a cameo and he was cute, but I want to watch his best performance, what drama/movies should I watch first???

Out of the three I've seen, he isn't central in 13 Assassins much, but when he is is very memorable.

Tokyo Ghoul isn't that great a movie (fight scenes are good; some central plot points are skipped over, in way that makes me wonder if it was cut to get it only a PG12, when the story really requires a PG15) but he is amazing in it.

FIRST LOVE is an amazing movie, but he doesn't do much in it other than be cute and have abs. He does do each of those very well,  but it's Becky and SOMETANI Shota's – actually all the supporting character's – show, with the central couple acting as the straight people to the circus they've found themselves in.

I do understand that none of those are going to be your thing if you're looking for some romanic comedy without a lot of blood-spilling, but I understand he has been in those, too. ?

If you wanted to solely focus on him, Death Note (2015) is a good start... His acting in that series is just superb.

I just watched N no Tame ni, which is a mystery/crime drama with a little romance, adapted from a novel.

He’s also good in Bokutachi ga Yarimashita, which is adapted from a manga but the story is kinda dark.

N no tameni !!!  

Thank you, I loveddddd first love haha

Gotta be N no Tame ni. I'd still rewatch it. The story. The actors. And it's a bonus that Nana and Kento got together for real

nicole:

Thank you, I loveddddd first love haha

It was amazinggg

DEATH NOTE OMG!! still my comfort show

Griffin Seannery:

If you wanted to solely focus on him, Death Note (2015) is a good start... His acting in that series is just superb.

bro fr i love it sm