Wow. That was a brilliant way to close everything and start anew. Well done 1FL.

Even me, I did not catch she was saying goodbye. Though, I agree with one of the employees, something was off with her.

Good editing. They were able to show that she is leaving her apartment, but made it appear she was only doing so because she was transferred elsewhere. They also had a scene with her father wherein she said she did not mean that they go back to their home province.

I love the contrast in the 1FL's change of character.

In last week's episodes, 11 and 12, they revealed how the 1FL is a deep person, and uses the surrounding objects to send across the words she can not say. For example, the castle. And when the 1FL told the 1ML that she is feeling cold and if he can buy her a warm drink.

The 1ML, and I, knew she was going to leave.

In episode 14, it's the same method, but from a different approach.

You see, before she was coming from a painful, sad, experience. A person dwelling in the past (her father, her brother). She expressed herself in deep metaphors from that “negative” experiences.

This time, she had a changed of personality. She did the same method, using things around her, metaphors, and other deep philosophical conversations that seem to be random. But, she's happy. She is content. She became one with her reality. There were no longer any burden on her shoulders. The dark cloud hovering over her disappeared.

Because of this change, her secretly closing up things and saying goodbye went unnoticed. The characters, and the audience, saw the positive changes in her instead of seeing the signs that she was wrapping her relationships (work and otherwise).

“This time, I will see you off.” Definitely a clue. But even me missed that.

It was because of this change in her that made her say 'hopeful' things. For example, “you always call even when I don't ask you to”, which sends the message that, “hey, just call whenever you want”. Or, when she said, “you always come even when I don't want you to”, which was like saying, “you know where to find me”.

If she was the old 1FL, she would've said something about “destroying the castle” or “I'm feeling cold, could you buy me a warm drink”. But since she's more positive, she also said positive and hopeful words.

Though in reality, what she actually meant was… listen to this song (you'll probably cry, but you'll understand what the 1FL did), it captures the 1FL's positive 'Farewell': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlB1LuVtOsU