My Questions after watching season 1 [Spoiler]

Who steals the body?

Kang Hyun Nam will send her daughter to USA?

Ha Do Young will be helpful?

Joo Yeo Jung will get his own glory? (revenge)

why only 8 episodes?

why so pretty?

For some reason I think the body was never there. And Moon Dong Eun killed Son Myeong Oh.

Yes, Kang Hyun Nam will send her daughter to USA.

I am still not sure why at the end Joo Yeo Jung went to check the body. But hopefully we will see if he gets his revenge in second season.

I think the girl who fell might be still alive n is kept safe somewhere. Perhaps in coma. 

Son Myeong Oh was killed by Park Yeon Jin. There was a shot of a feet wearing green heels like the ones Park Yeon Jin owned and also she has a cut on her feet that didn’t quite healed. Son Myeong Oh went to seek PYJ out to blackmail her alone as MDE told him that PYJ is the one who pushed the girl off the roof top.  SMO was supposed to wait for instructions from MDE but he decided to act out on his own.

Fairydustpuppy:

I think the girl who fell might be still alive n is kept safe somewhere. Perhaps in coma. 

Son Myeong Oh was killed by Park Yeon Jin. There was a shot of a feet wearing green heels like the ones Park Yeon Jin owned and also she has a cut on her feet that didn’t quite healed. Son Myeong Oh went to seek PYJ out to blackmail her alone as MDE told him that PYJ is the one who pushed the girl off the roof top.  SMO was supposed to wait for instructions from MDE but he decided to act out on his own.

I am still expecting a twist. Why the writers didn't showed the face and only the feet of the killer is something I am still thinking. Maybe PYJ is not the killer.

□■ Who steals the body?
I feel the same like @BakaDebakar, feels like the body has been long disposed by the hospital, 18 yrs is along time to keep a body especially from a family who have not paid its due.
But for revenge strategy purposes I feel like the body was taken in Park YeonJin, she has many minions/money to dispose of said body. MyeonOh probably went to harrass her and get money, but with his little brain cells, his strategy would probably to tell her all the pertinent information without any plan B or Plan C or Plan D.  And that would definitely get him killed...
and that would be DongEun's plan. DE has no evidence to Sohee murder, but if its is MS murder at present, the evidence would be very fresh and hard to clean out. or even if there is no physical evidence, just throwing some videos and speculation on the net would be enough to ruin YJ's reputation.
Though the Coma theory by @FairyDustpuppy does seem plausible, given much Kdrama lore. that is very much applicable. 

□■  Kang Hyun Nam will send her daughter to USA?
Yes, she will definitely send her daughter to the US. A good future with the money and eduation that DongEun is offering is something hard to pass. Even if her husband was not a scum, that oppurtunity will never happen.
But I do feel like the exhange of her killing her husband would be done in a way that it will come out as self defense...

□■ Ha Do Young will be helpful?
I think for some part it is, but for other not so much. As much YJ has betrayed him, destroying YJ completely will badly reflect on him at some areas. He seems to be a person who greatly takes in consideration his image/prestige more than anything else. Having a wife being a highschool bully or her daughter not being his due to his wife's infidelity would be such a stain in the impicable image he wants to set.
He would definitely would not trust Park Jiyeon or he definitely will dish out his own punishments on her. But to directly help DongEun? I don't know if he would do that, he doesn't seem like an altruistic person nor a righteous 1 1 who would fight for justice. I also don't think his attraction to DE is enough to help her at her cause of revenge when it would badly impact him... 

□■ Joo Yeo Jung will get his own glory? (revenge)
I would hope so. But I do think he can't strategize a way to get into the prison to do that. unless that criminal gets out of prison. I do wish he would be able to kill the guy, at least then we know he has enough heart or drive or guts  to help DongEun on her revenge. Cause as of now, I am not buying his whole on board with the whole revenge thing. He was way basked in good things to ever do anything remotely truly henious. It does imply that he was witness to his dads murder so he does carry some darkness in him, but the sense of injustice the DE went through and the darkness of revenge DE is planning for goes beyond what he would probably imagine and grasp.  

□■  why only 8 episodes? why so pretty?
yes I wonder that too. why only 8 episodes. I need the whole part 2 to be released soon. I feel like it is succh a bad strategy to have such long hiatus before airing the 2nd half. Feels like a bad plan strategy. 

About the daughter being sent to the States: Dong Eun is doing so in order to protect her from her parents. A father who beats her and a mother who hires someone to kill him. Of course, sending her away was never part of the deal, so does her partner in crime feel betrayed? Is she noe fearful of Dong Eun? Will she want to upset the apple cart on their plans? 

Ideally, Dong Eun will get her revenge when the bullies do each other in. She won’t have to get her hands messy. She already has them suspecting each other of misdeeds by sending them things. It is not taking much for them to identify which friend to suspect. And Dong Eun is counting on that. She may have created the perfect plan. 

When Myeong-oh visited the morgue, Yoon So - he’s body was in place.  When Yeo-Jeong went there, the note said that her body had just been processed the day before. So it’s not missing. Yeon-Jin likely dropped a wad of cash to dissuade her parents from keeping the case alive after so many years. The police likely backed the story that her murderer would never be found. ( What? There was no DNA on the green shoes?) We saw a previous example of  the power of Yeon-Jin’s family after the school nurse lost her job and the one policeman never seemed to get promoted. but seemed to get by financially. 

About those green shoes…

Myeong-oh  is seen on the ground being attacked with the shoe. But not who was holding it. 

Consider the following: 

Hye-Jeong was notorious for borrowing her friend’s clothing. We see her with her fiancé who is complaining that she is not wearing heels. She tells him her feet were too sore from wearing some all day… Her rash on her foot could indeed have been from wearing the wrong size of shoe. .. And did Myeong-oh not make a booty call to her?  

Bear in mind, that the group first suspects each other of uncovering their secrets. So did Hye-Jeong blame Myeong-oh  for revealing her tryst with Jae-Joon? She could lose her fiancé in the process. And Jae-Joon would likely lose face. 

Then we have daughter Ye-sol noticing the green shoes on Dong-eun were just like her mom, Yeon -Jin’s shoes. She explained she had bought a pair of her own.  (How did she know where to buy them? Had she picked them up from Myeong-oh’s place where the killer left them behind, so  she could blackmail them?) 

Why did we see hubby Do-Yeong receive a phone call from Myeong-oh? What was his intention in calling him?  Was he planning on outing Yeon Jin as a murderess? 

When Yeon Jin received a phone call that someone wanted to meet with her alone, we assumed it was Myeong-oh on the other end. But maybe it wasn’t him. 

When Dong-eun meets up with Jae-Joon, he tells her that he thought that Yeon-Jin had sent him her Ye-sol’s toothbrush to perhaps blackmail him. All of the high-school pals seem to mistrust one another.  And with reason.  I had a hard time buying his concern for his daughter given how blasé he was as a teen about the welfare of the girls around him. Did he sleep with Sa -Ra too? 

Jae-Joon was not an innocent bystander to Dong-eun’ s abuse. He did punch her, forcefully kiss her and kept her out in the rain for a day to see her in wet clothes. His greatest sin was his wilful blindness to her abuse by others. 

I have seen it postulated that educator who beat Dong- eun at the beginning did so because she was complaining about her abusers. Not quite. He was triggered by the fact that she brought up how proud he must be of his son who had just graduated. He did not feel she was entitled to bring him up and that she had to take her words back. 

Dong-eun has no intention of harming Ye-Sol.  She is acting upon  Yeon Jin’s paranoia that she will.  

About the good doctor. Yeon-Jong is heading down a slippery slope. What he and Dong-eun have in common, is that neither can  foresee any semblance of a ‘normal life’ until their revenge is affected.  Ironically, living a good life is the best revenge. 

Yeon-Jong’s revenge could come at an unexpected price- what if it’s his mother and not him  who puts the knife into the serial killer?  She has the access and the motive, as she lost her beloved husband and her son has been terrorized through the letters from his father’s killer. 

While I am in no way blaming Dong-eun, society has failed to realize that victims of abuse can go on to negatively impact the lives of others, not just bullies. It is just easier to spot with bullies. And society still struggles with the notion that bullies are often victimized first, and in need of help as much as the victims are. 

Abuse is the root of many evils. 

Nearly two months late, but I don't know anyone who wants to talk to me about this show, so:

1. THE BODY

I smelled a twist from the start--but I often smell twists where none develop.  As such, my instinct was that there was never a body...though that would require having the guy in the hospital morgue on her payroll, which is a terrible thing to keep hidden from the audience for this long. (I'm not sure the body being there in the first place so long after her death makes any sense anyway, but I'm willing to go along with it.)

More likely, though, is that (folks above have suggested) one of the people threatened by a revelation that she was pushed rather than that she jumped did something about it. 

That said...I think Dong-eun's faking the  whole "I saw who did it" thing. Whether she wasn't there at all, saw So-he jump, or pushed her herself...who can say. I just refuse to believe it's as simple as "Yeon-jin killed her." Seems out of character for her to have done that. 

2. USA

Um...sure. I don't see why the kid wouldn't end up going. But I also don't care all that much about it. 

I don't think it's set to boomerang back on Dong-eun, especially since she's given Ms. Kang the option of backing out of the whole murder thing, when she tells her about it. I think it was just a cold reminder that this is they are either doing this or calling it off--not toying with the fantasy of doing it.

3. DO-YOUNG

If he doesn't end up playing spoiler for Dong-eun's plans, I'm going to be very, very disappointed. He's been portrayed as strategic and particular about his things, so if anyone's going to manage to get in her way, it's him. (Plus, we are long past the point where Dong-eun should be running into unexpected obstacles.)

I'm not saying he won't sympathize with her, but there's no way he lets her dictate the way things play out. He's going to protect his daughter--which means eliminating all the bad influences in her orbit.

4. JEO-YEONG

I don't think he'll get his revenge on the guy who killed his dad. But look for him to be the one who takes out Dong-eun (in one sense or the other) as the big twist. 

...he said, after admitting his instincts about twists are bad. 

5. 8 EPS?

Yeah, I dunno. It's a terrible stopping point for the story. So I suspect some kind of behind-the-scenes administrative decision, not one that involved actually seeing where things were after Ep 8. 

ALSO...@LeeC 

I know the story is being told out of sequence, in some places, but I feel like the meeting with Ye-sol happens before Myeong-oh's murder. 

Regardless, I'm 80% on the "it was Yeon-jin" train, and that extra 20% insists that the game of Three Card Monte with the shoes is pointless as all get-out if it turns out to be her. 

As such, I'm reserving that 20% for the "it was Hye-jeong" option, with a shoutout to your theory about borrowing the shoes (even though I'm not sure how she would have done that).