What will be the endgame of Yeon Jin? What should be her punishment?

I think just like all the others (or even more so) she deserves to die. We didn't see one redeeming action from her. It's like she is pure evil.

However her blood will not be Dong Eun or Ms. Kang's hand. They will not go to jail.That is the point. If society will not punish them, somebody has to.  We will know more in March.

I dunno what I want, but let's consider the following:
-villains are all portrayed as irredemable people, so they will probably all get bad ends
-the kid and her adopted father will probably not suffer much, the marriage won't survive tho
-ms Kang will get the happiest ending
-the psycho doctor will do something fucked up later, might end up the final antagonist for the mc
-but not before he kills the guy in prison
-the mc, who is portrayed as innocent victim with secret heart of gold, will probably get some kind of happy end 

I just want Yeon Jin and Jae Joon to PAY!!!!

Ideally, I'd like to think we're headed to a kind of bittersweet ending--insofar as the baddies will all get their just desserts, but our protagonist will have lost her life (literally or figuratively) to do it, her revenge being both karmically justified but also so all-consuming that she had to become a monster befitting of a karmic punishment herself to get it.

BUT...we're also halfway through, and she hasn't hit any speedbumps on her road to revenge--which, by conventional storytelling, is unusual, at this point in the story. (For example: I have been waiting for Yeon-jin's husband to play spoiler for Dong-eun's plan, since he is presented as both as strategic a thinker as she is and more than a little concerned with keeping things in his orbit from getting out of his control.) So, the fact that nothing has gone amiss, yet, makes me wonder if we're in for more of a cathartic tale than a morality play. (Though it is called The Glory, so...)

(...to say nothing of how easily resolved all of this should be--from either side. But I digress.)

Either way, I don't expect the bad guys to escape even vaguely unscathed, with Yeon-jin in particular likely being maneuvered into some kind of humiliation while on television and, as a result (direct or indirect), losing her job, her popularity, her daughter and husband, and--depending on what that injury on her foot is supposed to indicate--potentially her freedom. 

I'm just torn on whether the show is going to let the protagonists off.

Disgursting Sheet:

I personally want to see YeonJin being punished for her crimes, Im not entirely sure how because I do believe she has underlying mental issues and part of it stems from her upbringing, her mother’s parenting is very questionable and so I think her behaviour is partly learned behaviour from her own mother’s teachings.

And similar for the others JaeJun ( I think his name is) I mean his parents were constantly away abroad, leaving him behind with no true guidance. They’re all messed up tbh.

I’m more concerned about the little girl because YeonJin does love her and she will be hurt in all this it seems.

Katalin W:

I think just like all the others (or even more so) she deserves to die. We didn't see one redeeming action from her. It's like she is pure evil.

However her blood will not be Dong Eun or Ms. Kang's hand. They will not go to jail.That is the point. If society will not punish them, somebody has to.  We will know more in March.

Death is a  little harsh. True revenge doesn’t spell Death, it’s way too final as the dead does not feel, taste nor see, that would only hurt her innocent child.

The best revenge is for YeonJin to experience rock bottom, losing everything she holds dear and unable to buy her way out.

Winter:

Death is a  little harsh. True revenge doesn’t spell Death, it’s way too final as the dead does not feel, taste nor see, that would only hurt her innocent child.

The best revenge is for YeonJin to experience rock bottom, losing everything she holds dear and unable to buy her way out.

Idk... after everything she did, I do not think death is a little harsh. And although her child is innocent, she'd be better off without having a mom like that. 

Sirry Usly:

Idk... after everything she did, I do not think death is a little harsh. And although her child is innocent, she'd be better off without having a mom like that. 

I disagree. There is not 1 perfect human on earth and another human should not decide who lives and who should die. I will never agree with it. Whether in real life or a Tv show.

I can understand a moral opposition to killing the bullies, but would it be narratively inappropriate for that to be the final stage? If Yeon-jin really drove So-he to kill herself, is it a poor form of revenge to eventually do the same to her? Further, if Dong-eun were to feel satisfied by killing the bullies, wouldn't that technically be the best revenge (since it is her revenge)?

Now, I agree with you that flat-out murdering the bullies isn't particularly satisfying from a narrative standpoint (which is why it was never going to be step one, if death is even in the plan at all), and I'm not suggesting anything about the moral opposition to killing someone in cold blood. But I think there's a clear separation between what feels like a reasonable outcome (because this is a story) and what would be the most equivalency-appropriate balance for what the bullies got away with in the past. 

Death is too quick, certainly--but that doesn't mean the bullies didn't forfeit their humanity by their past (and, conveniently, still mostly current) deeds and, as such, forfeit their rights to be treated humanely.

On the other hand, death is quick, which means that there's way less chance of innocent people wandering into the crossfire by accident like an elaborate scheme leaves room for. 

The other thing to consider is that our protagonist is out for revenge, which is itself an immoral act. Which, to me, means we're looking at the guilty attacking the guilty in an isolated pocket of guilt, which--narratively--means everything's fair game.

...until the innocent start getting hurt, and then we're back to square one. 

Your last part is the main point and surely it’s bound to happen, if not physically then emotionally.

I’ll add that I was totally disappointed in Dong-Eun when she approached Yeon Jin’s daughter and spoke to her about hate towards her mother, she’s what 7 or 8 years old, it was irresponsible and  uncalled for and that’s part of why I totally agree with your statement about Dong Eun doing the same as they did. As I stated before somewhere here, these stories are intentionally done to test our( viewers) own hearts.

Winter:

I disagree. There is not 1 perfect human on earth and another human should not decide who lives and who should die. I will never agree with it. Whether in real life or a Tv show.

They literally burned her and tried to kill her and in the previews, it looks like they are still going to try to kill her. At this point, it's fair game. 

Obviously they will try to kill her if she’s posing threat’s remember they are evil people,I didn’t expect any less from them.Did she think they would just sit back and do nothing?

...okay, it won't let me quote anyone--but regarding the moves and countermoves of both sides of this revenge scheme:

I think one of the flaws in either her plan or the storytelling is that Dong-eun reveals herself and her intentions to the bullies...whose first (or second) move should logically be to just make her disappear. After all, they are powerful people operating within a corrupt system, and she is not.

If it is a mistake of the writing, this was done for dramatic effect and is ignoring what I would call an obvious snag in the believability of the story. If it's a flaw in her plan that the makers of the show are aware of, then we should see this come around to bite her in the patoot (and also sit around wondering why she didn't think this was something that she should prepare for). 

I'd hope that this is a flaw in her otherwise careful plan--in that I'd hope her emotions clouded her judgment and made her think that striking from the shadows (and making them destroy each other, which seemed to be working pretty well) wasn't satisfying enough. At which point I think her seeming aversion to killing them would become a necessary debate for her to have with herself on screen: she's goaded her targets into open combat, so...how committed is she to hurting them, once it stops being a game of Go and becomes checkers? 

(One of my big questions for the show is what exactly the arc is supposed to be. Because we stopped at the halfway mark...and I'm not sure what details are supposed to be setup and what's just flavor.)

Disgursting Sheet:

I'll go for the obvious and say that she looses everything that she have: her job, her husband, her daughter, her reputation, her mother support... Maybe she ends up like what we see of Doung-eun's mother: homeless, abandoned, mentally unwell.