Hi everyone,

I'm listening to the drama CD volume 2 and I thought  I could share my thoughts here (or whatever I can get). My nihongo is basic so there are things I understand, some I misunderstand and many others that I don't, so maybe we can transform this into a collaborative post, where people who can understand better share their knowledge (don't mind correcting me). 

The person who translated the first drama CD to Spanish said she will probably work in the 2, so we will have something (and I promise to properly complete the info here in English when the time comes). I can't promise a regular schedule to update here, but I will try my best to do it. Please, feel free to copy and update my post and track info.

I will divide it here according to the tracks. I had this idea midway so I will have to listen to the act 1 again and complete it later.  Please, bear with me and help me if you can. 

:)

Track 1 - Hira tells Kiyoi he needs to move out and make a drama out of it saying he wants to break up.

Track 2 Act1 (Hira's POV)

Hira feels pressured because he needs a job and finds it very difficult. He has no lrevious experience and he lacks confidence in himself. 

Track 3

Track 4

Track 5

Summary ACT1: Hira is working part time and as an assistant for a famous photographer, but he lacks confidence in his work and ability. Kiyoi is working a lot as a model and actor and is able to provide for them, it is implied that he really believes in Hira's potential as a photographer and Hira starts to realize he might also like that, especially taking pictures of Kiyoi.  Hira is bottleing up his struggles and not sharing his problems with Kiyoi. There was also a funny part when Hira couldn't explain to his parents his relationship with Kiyoi and they suspect Kiyoi is bullying Hira because he has to cook for him. 

Track 6 Act 2

PS. If anybody gets the uncensored or the transcript or any japanese subbed version please share. 

OMG!!! That’s amazing that you decided to translate the second cd!<3 I wish i could help but I don’t know Japanese at all. 

I am also translating the 2nd drama. Although I know no japanese, so I am translating based on the chinese translation.

I am almost done with the 6th track. I don't know if I could share it anywhere ?

clmentinecaudroit:

I am also translating the 2nd drama. Although I know no japanese, so I am translating based on the chinese translation.

I am almost done with the 6th track. I don't know if I could share it anywhere ?

I think you can put it in google drive as document file and share the link, I saw people doing this with fan sub a lot so I wonder if it’s the best Way

Ginger Ale:

I think you can put it in google drive as document file and share the link, I saw people doing this with fan sub a lot so I wonder if it’s the best Way

Yeah I might try that thanks. My translations aren't the best but I guess until a nice one comes out it is better than nothing ^^

clmentinecaudroit:

Yeah I might try that thanks. My translations aren't the best but I guess until a nice one comes out it is better than nothing ^^

Always appreciate 🙇🏻‍♀️ I want more people to know the story and  discuss more until we get it adapted into drama part 2 (hopefully)

clmentinecaudroit:

Like Ginger Ale has said, you can put the tracks  in a google drive link or even more simple, you can make a MEGA link and share it here or you can make a completely new thread about this here and share it there. 

When i want to share something with someone, i always use a Mega link, but  you can also put it in a google drive link. I find it more easily to share things using a MEGA LINK, since i am used to it, so if you need help just write me.

If you aren`t sure if you want to share the document publicly, you can also write that you have translated   the second audio drama and you can ask people to DM you privately, if they want the link and ask them to keep it for themselves and not share it privately. This is what i did when i shared the link where the  first audio drama can be accessed and downloaded in japanese, since it shouldn`t be shared publicly. In meantime, i found an easy way to share it, but if someone wants an offline downloaded version, i only share it privately. 

Even if your translations aren`t the best, we will always appreciate it, since we have no way to know until when a better one comes. The japanese BL audio dramas  don`t get official translations like novels for exemple and is very hard to find fantranslations to them, so is ever harder to find subtitles for them.

Alright, I think I managed to do a mega link : 2nd Audio Drama (let me know if it doesn't work)

I am sharing it directly cause I hope people will find it easier as I also know a lot of people are interested into learning the rest of the story.

I did a translation of the dialogues (up to the 6th track) and also some sort of detailed sum up of each track (for people just wanting to know the story and who don't want to listen to the all thing).

Like I said: My translation isn't 100%

There might be mistakes a/ of translation (I am not a pro) and b/ also this whole thing has been translated from japansese to chinese to english (so of course some mistakes might occur).

On top of that, I am not a native english speaker. There are mistakes (spelling, syntaxe) cause I typed quickly and it is not my mother tongue. (Actually I am french).

If anyone feel like they can correct some sentences, or if japanese/chinese speakers want to change some of my translation, they are welcome.

omg thank you so much for translating! you're a star

turtleinu:

omg thank you so much for translating! you're a star

You're welcome :)

clmentinecaudroit:

Alright, I think I managed to do a mega link : 2nd Audio Drama (let me know if it doesn't work)

I am sharing it directly cause I hope people will find it easier as I also know a lot of people are interested into learning the rest of the story.

I did a translation of the dialogues (up to the 6th track) and also some sort of detailed sum up of each track (for people just wanting to know the story and who don't want to listen to the all thing).

Like I said: My translation isn't 100%

There might be mistakes a/ of translation (I am not a pro) and b/ also this whole thing has been translated from japansese to chinese to english (so of course some mistakes might occur).

On top of that, I am not a native english speaker. There are mistakes (spelling, syntaxe) cause I typed quickly and it is not my mother tongue. (Actually I am french).

If anyone feel like they can correct some sentences, or if japanese/chinese speakers want to change some of my translation, they are welcome.

Thank you so much for the translation, you are an absolute treasure! If you don't mind me asking, are you planning to continue translating the other parts?

YnieWho:
Thank you so much for the translation, you are an absolute treasure! If you don't mind me asking, are you planning to continue translating the other parts?

Yes definitely :) It takes quite some time, especially cause some parts are longer than others. I'll post it when I add the 7th part ^^

Hi everyone, just to let you know, I am done translating the 7th part. Just re download the files Here

I will translate the whole thing. But it is really long. I am not that fluent in Chinese so I have to check a lot of words. Some parts are longer than others. Some are around 20min (like that one) and so it takes longer.

clmentinecaudroit:

Hi everyone, just to let you know, I am done translating the 7th part. Just re download the files Here

I will translate the whole thing. But it is really long. I am not that fluent in Chinese so I have to check a lot of words. Some parts are longer than others. Some are around 20min (like that one) and so it takes longer.

Thank you, you are  a sweetheart. And take your time in translating. There is not a complete english translation of the first audio drama too yet, and we are all waiting patiently on what anyone is able to share. Thank you for your hard work again.

clmentinecaudroit:

Thank you soo much!!! I have been really wanting to read the second novel/what happens after they get together thank you really so much!!