Do you think Detective Do will come back?
And about Kang's past, what do you think?
What connection between Kang and the villain?

comment your theories plz

Considering he died, nope. 

Without any more information it is hard to say. Since she could hear everything, I would say she visited the island after her accident. One of killer's personality keep on saying that they are sessame twins so they might be seperated during childhood or the killer befriended Kang's sessame twin and took their personality when they died/ were killed.

Detective Do died last season so he won't be back. One theory is  it's possible that Detective Cho and his sister Lisa are also children of Dong Bang Heon Yup. In episode 13, we learned that the said Sonang Village leader pretends to be a deity and rapes the women who believes in their false deity, One of his offspring is Dong Bang Min. Now, when Derek's mum died, she have this whirl tattoo on her wrist, indicating she used to live in the Sonang Village and since Derek and Lisa didn't know who their biological father is, it is possible that they are also a product from Dong Bang Heon Yup's molestation to their mother.

I agree with eclOOO's theory. Though in my opinion, Kwon Joo might be in the island when she was recovering from her blindness and she was befriended by Dong Bang Min. When Kwon Joo left the island, due to his attachment to her, Dong Bang Min created the 'centre director' personality so they can always be together, thus becoming the Siamese twin.  Now that he found Kwon Joo again because of her popularity as the Golden Time leader, he kills as the centre director personality to lure her out and challenge her.

pancakestarr:

Detective Do died last season so he won't be back. One theory is  it's possible that Detective Cho and his sister Lisa are also children of Dong Bang Heon Yup. In episode 13, we learned that the said Sonang Village leader pretends to be a deity and rapes the women who believes in their false deity, One of his offspring is Dong Bang Min. Now, when Derek's mum died, she have this whirl tattoo on her wrist, indicating she used to live in the Sonang Village and since Derek and Lisa didn't know who their biological father is, it is possible that they are also a product from Dong Bang Heon Yup's molestation to their mother.

She got that tattoo after she was killed. It was the old detective's first case (the one Derek is aggressive towards). The old detective, young at the time as it was his first case, told his superior that he thinks it is a murder because the tattoo is fresh but his superior forces him to close the case as suicide. Later on, we find out that Derek's mom saw the murder of the teacher (the one that killer liked i think) and that is why she was murdered.

That being said, Derek could really be the village leader's illegitimate son. When Derek's mom said she found a way to be rich, she could have meant the village leader's scam and when the old detective meant fresh, it could be a day old when the wound still hasn't healed

ah i remember it now, when she pleaded that she won't tell anyone about the murder.

Do you think Dong Bang Min is also related to Moo Tae Gu? I mean, they might be together in the hospital...

pancakestarr:

Do you think Dong Bang Min is also related to Moo Tae Gu? I mean, they might be together in the hospital...

Who was Moo Tae Gu? I am bad with names

Pancake of the 7 Seas:

Moo Tae Gu died, after that scene where he was attacked in hospital there was I think Director Kang voice narrating that he died 

eclOOO:

Who was Moo Tae Gu? I am bad with names

Moo Tae Gu was in first season of Voice

Pancake of the 7 Seas:

Oh yeah. I don't know about that. But if you completed the last episode of this season, I believe it is possible as the Fabre has so many branches spread across the world so... maybe

Can't believe I'm only finding this thread now after suffering alone with all the suspicious theories throughout this season  T_T

ah, looks like moo tae gu doesn't have any connection with this, but now bang je soo is alive, and that this season is definitely connected with the last season, i wonder how long this will take.