I don't think De would do it for the money. I could see the Dad telling De that Yi had so much potential, did De really want to be the thing that prevented that, did De really want to tie him down especially with a sick family member. Dad probably manipulated and guilted De into it.

StarryEyed33:

I don't think De would do it for the money. I could see the Dad telling De that Yi had so much potential, did De really want to be the thing that prevented that, did De really want to tie him down especially with a sick family member. Dad probably manipulated and guilted De into it.

I keep seeing that everyon is saying obout the sick family member (dad). But, honestly I dont remember that...lol. What episode was this?

G-Senpai:

I keep seeing that everyon is saying obout the sick family member (dad). But, honestly I dont remember that...lol. What episode was this?

It was implied in the special episode with the scene of De sitting on his bed with a stack of medical bills for someone named ‘Troy Cornelius.’

I shared this on Weibo, might as well share it here as well.

This is a capture from #WBL season 2 episode 1.

I am under the impression that this wall might contain useful hints of some sort. So far I can see

+ Argentina
+ lake
+ people swimming
+ swimming pool
+ chair design
+ butterflies
+ drawing of Yu ZSY

Might have some hidden hints laying around here ... 

Is it Friday yet???

immoralq:

It was implied in the special episode with the scene of De sitting on his bed with a stack of medical bills for someone named ‘Troy Cornelius.’

Aahhhh.... Thank you! I saw episode in a bad remote address. The subs were 1min off.

Jurianne:

I shared this on Weibo, might as well share it here as well.

This is a capture from #WBL season 2 episode 1.

I am under the impression that this wall might contain useful hints of some sort. So far I can see

+ Argentina
+ lake
+ people swimming
+ swimming pool
+ chair design
+ butterflies
+ drawing of Yu ZSY

Might have some hidden hints laying around here ... 

Is it Friday yet???

I see! Yes, I see it! De gets butterflies in his stomach when he sees Yi! And his love is so big as the size of… I want to say Affrica?! Lol …. ^_^

G-Senpai:

I see! Yes, I see it! De gets butterflies in his stomach when he sees Yi! And his love is so big as the size of… I want to say Affrica?! Lol …. ^_^

euhhhh that would Argentina LOL

Ummm okay, butterflies in the stomach huh? let's see how Sam feels about your answer... ???

Jurianne:

euhhhh that would Argentina LOL

Ummm okay, butterflies in the stomach huh? let's see how Sam feels about your answer... ???

LOL.... Shit, it's Argentina...lol. And he is goind that face because I am right .... lol ^_^.

Maybe De wants to take Yi to Argentina for a holiday?  South America has pretty butterflies and beautiful lakes, right?

immoralq:

Maybe De wants to take Yi to Argentina for a holiday?  South America has pretty butterflies and beautiful lakes, right?

My family roots are from Spain and Mexico, so we have to disagree. We have better butterflies with more pasion and no Maradona people...lol...

G-Senpai:

My family roots are from Spain and Mexico, so we have to disagree. We have better butterflies with more pasion and no Maradona people...lol...

I’ve only been to Barcelona so I don’t know enough about either country to disagree. ?

immoralq:

I’ve only been to Barcelona so I don’t know enough about either country to disagree. ?

Barcelona is awesome, but Ill thake this as a win..lol.

immoralq:

yup ! I believe so too. Seing the both of them like swimming and all. Then, they intend to do some skin nipping in the lake ... we can imagine a story unfolding before our very eyes. ?

source: 

But just imagine that all this was just to fake everyone...lol. Will see tomorrow ^_^

G-Senpai:

But just imagine that all this was just to fake everyone...lol. Will see tomorrow ^_^

Yeah, my first thought was that maybe the set dresser was adding their personal touches.....but it’s been fun speculating!  ??