Any dramas where the male lead falls in love at first sight with the female lead? It doesn't have to be love but can be attraction or a crush. No childhood connection though!

• My Dearest 
  • Lost Track of Time 
  • Lovely Runner (they're in high school at the time, so idk if you'd consider that a childhood connection or not)
  • Love Like the Galaxy (ML is attracted to her at their first meeting and she just talks to him, he doesn't even see her face because she's hidden in the carriage.)
 lanzhanya:

Any dramas where the male lead falls in love at first sight with the female lead? It doesn't have to be love but can be attraction or a crush. No childhood connection though!

I really like this type of story too. I'll be watching for more recs along with you. :-)

emeraldarrows:
  • My Dearest 
  • Lost Track of Time 
  • Lovely Runner (they're in high school at the time, so idk if you'd consider that a childhood connection or not)
  • Love Like the Galaxy (ML is attracted to her at their first meeting and she just talks to him, he doesn't even see her face because she's hidden in the carriage.)

Thanks for the recs! Will check out My Dearest, sounds very interesting!! And ohmygod LOVE LLTG!!!

Ohh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is that if it's set in their school years it's totally fine, as long as it's not a flashback kind of "childhood connection" if you get what I mean :p

Edit: will also be trying Lovely Runner!

I have a list about this Here

fanitha:

I have a list about this Here

I’m looking for ML instead of FL love at first sight but thanks anyways!

Time to Fall In love

• You Are My Hero (Chinese,  more like mutual pinning but I feel like it was instant for the ML and it took more time for the FL to realize her feelings)
  • Love O2O (Chinese,  clearly he fell first and crushed on her right away)
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty (Korean, he crushes on her but doesn't show it during a long time in the series so she is clueless about his feelings)

You Are My Hero & Love 020 were really good watches. I forgot about both titles.

Gauri:

Time to Fall In love

Thanks!

Dejes:
  • You Are My Hero (Chinese,  more like mutual pinning but I feel like it was instant for the ML and it took more time for the FL to realize her feelings)
  • Love O2O (Chinese,  clearly he fell first and crushed on her right away)
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty (Korean, he crushes on her but doesn't show it during a long time in the series so she is clueless about his feelings)

Ohh watched the last two and loved them both!! Thanks for the recs!

lanzhanya:

Thanks!

Ohh watched the last two and loved them both!! Thanks for the recs!

You're welcome :)

lanzhanya:

I’m looking for ML instead of FL love at first sight but thanks anyways!

Sorry, I put the wrong link. This the right one.  https://mydramalist.com/list/P4Y6mkA1

fanitha:

Sorry, I put the wrong link. This the right one.  https://mydramalist.com/list/P4Y6mkA1

Thanks!! :p