Many characters haven't been confirmed, even main characters such as Gerard Jin/Jin Gayool and Teddy Jin/Jin Tae-oh. Any ideas for fan casts? I have already created one and have been working on it since April 2023, but there are some which I am not 100% sure about.

MY FANCAST:

Gerard Jin - Lee Chae-min or Moon Sang-min (fits every requirement and also CCIR reunion for LCM and LMJ) Can not think of more suitable candidates for this role.

Kingsley Kwan - Lee Ha-min (a new actor, I don't think this is a very challenging role and that's why I chose someone who might have some connections to director Han Jun-hee as two of the three shows containing WH/DP actors, fits requirements and overall I believe can play the role well)

Teddy Jin - mesh him with Colton or get Park Jibin (who we all thought would play Donald at first) to play him, I cannot find a better fit for Teddy considering Jibin plays the small intimidating character well

Rowan Im - a lot of his characters traits likely won't be possible so I don't really see why having him in the show is necessary, but an actor that could play him is Ryu Ui-hyun (who was also in Adult Trainee with Ryeoun, Ben Park's actor and A-Teen with the actor for Seok-dae from WHC1)

Jake Ji - either Lomon or Park Jung-woo (I think they can pull it off well, but I don’t want him to show up in class 2)

Phillip Kim - Jin Ho-eun (has played this sort of character before, similar to Lee Jun-young and just needs to do it again)

Myles Joo - mesh him with Seok-dae from season 1 and somehow link him to Manwol, if not I don't have an actor for him yet

Jimmy Bae - replaced with Kang Woo-young from season 1, alter the plot a little so that the altercation between him and Ben doesn’t happen (at the start of the season at least), I just don't want Cha Woo-min to not show up again, he had little screentime in season 1 and he played his role so well that I want him to be in later seasons, but if Jimmy Bae isn't replaced then I don't have a casting for him yet

Forrest Lee - Kim Jung-jin (after watching him in boyhood, another delinquent drama, he has the looks and is a pretty good underrated actor so I think he would fit into weak hero)

In terms of power scaling also, Soo-ho would be around the same level as Ben and Jake. It would then make sense that Seok-dae and Woo-young were weaker than him (we all know Soo-ho was stronger than Woo-young, he just cheated).

Winter:
Lee Chae-min

Yeah I think its too early for Jake to show in season 2 so hopefully not yet. Don't want them to rush things.