Because the comment section is full of hate lol

Hope the bad guys receive their deserving punishment. 

Same here! I was looking forward to this drama and when I came on to the page I went to the comment section just to see what peoples inital thoughts were, and I was really surprised by all the negativity towards it. I honestly thought it was going to be so bad with everything that people were saying, but I still decided to give it a go. I'm so glad I did because I've been really enjoying it! 

AngelicaM2009:

Same here! I was looking forward to this drama and when I came on to the page I went to the comment section just to see what peoples inital thoughts were, and I was really surprised by all the negativity towards it. I honestly thought it was going to be so bad with everything that people were saying, but I still decided to give it a go. I'm so glad I did because I've been really enjoying it! 

Yep, I admit that this drama lacks a lot of things it could have been so much better but still I like it. Definitely the prime reason for that is seo Hyun Jin and her phenomenal acting, people expect the drama line such a way that she punishes the bad guys in the middle of them drama. Then what do you expect them to do in the rest episodes, silly. Even romcoms take 13 episodes to reveal the ml fl knew each other from the childhood and the most probable person is their enemy lol

Disgursting Sheet:

Yep, I admit that this drama lacks a lot of things it could have been so much better but still I like it. Definitely the prime reason for that is seo Hyun Jin and her phenomenal acting, people expect the drama line such a way that she punishes the bad guys in the middle of them drama. Then what do you expect them to do in the rest episodes, silly. Even romcoms take 13 episodes to reveal the ml fl knew each other from the childhood and the most probable person is their enemy lol

I agree! It could have been better, but overall I'm enjoying it. And like you said a lot of that has to do with Seo Hyun Jin. She's doing such an amazing job! 

yeah the main thing i loved is how they focused solely on oh soo jae's development and not turn it into melodrama

shiina0599:

yeah the main thing i loved is how they focused solely on oh soo jae's development and not turn it into melodrama

Yeah, totally and people don't understand that this drama is like a biographic not a drama revolving around a lot of characters.

Hyun Jin's acting is what's keeping this drama afloat (The actor who plays Choi Tae Gook also played the serial killer in Come and Hug Me and he played that really well).

Damn, that scene where **SPOILER** Soo Jae lost someone important to her was heartbreaking and Hyun Jin acted the shit out of it. It was too real **SPOILER**

The ending was a bit too rushed and neat imo. I believe it would have been nicer if the retribution was doled out incrementally so that there would be a purpose for the 16 episodes instead of dragging it out like this and finishing it altogether in 30 mins.

Also, they could have completely removed the romance arc. Soo Jae is a badass bitch who slays every scene she is in.

Junior Sundar:

Hyun Jin's acting is what's keeping this drama afloat (The actor who plays Choi Tae Gook also played the serial killer in Come and Hug Me and he played that really well).

Damn, that scene where **SPOILER** Soo Jae lost someone important to her was heartbreaking and Hyun Jin acted the shit out of it. It was too real **SPOILER**

The ending was a bit too rushed and neat imo. I believe it would have been nicer if the retribution was doled out incrementally so that there would be a purpose for the 16 episodes instead of dragging it out like this and finishing it altogether in 30 mins.

Also, they could have completely removed the romance arc. Soo Jae is a badass bitch who slays every scene she is in.

Yeah at that part, I thought my __ died, I cried like crazy. 

Definitely the ending was rushed, it didn't feel enough rewarding for the all of the bad things happened.  

You guys expect her to be badass bitch without any mental support from someone, that's not possible in human life dude. I really hated the romance too it felt pressurized but still soo jae needed a partial happy ending and a lover who supports and loves her unconditionally after all those incidents.

Soo Jae is a bit like Vincenzo. She doesn’t really need anyone else to bring down all the bad people. But a bit of romance is nice too.  Overall I enjoy this drama. Thanks for the thread. Too many hate comments. 

Deeyut:

Soo Jae is a bit like Vincenzo. She doesn’t really need anyone else to bring down all the bad people. But a bit of romance is nice too.  Overall I enjoy this drama. Thanks for the thread. Too many hate comments. 

It's better than Vincenzo I would say, it has way better acting and better storyline. That drama was based on him but there was no solid background even of him forget other characters. In this drama, the bad guys planned everything in details and the protagonist also took revenge in a valid way. In that drama, Vincenzo comes from nowhere and killed some high profile people of the country grotesquely and then he just goes back without getting caught. But it was fine because he was a mafia and she is a lawyer. 

People are hating on it because of romance but people forget this drama is somehow realistic. In life, you need some people by your side. You can't be badass without any mental support. I too agree the romantic scenes looked forced but not unnecessary. She needed a partner but I hate the screenwriter for making the gong Chan character so bad.

Yes, you can say that why her ending was very rushed, more detailed scenes of the revenge should have been there and Vincenzo took a lot of time to reach conclusion which is a great thing. But still as per my analysis why her is much more realistic and overall better than Vincenzo. 

Thanks, the people in the comments should know too that there are people who loved the drama, lol. ?

I’m still on ep 15. Please spoil it for me, is Jae Yi killed by CTG or is it pure accident? 

Deeyut:

I’m still on ep 15. Please spoil it for me, is Jae Yi killed by CTG or is it pure accident? 

Well, it's dilemma because they didn't disclose it properly. CTG seemed to be a little sad and upset bcs of her dying but still it felt like he planned for the contract. I think that was pure accident in my pov

Disgursting Sheet:

Yeah, totally and people don't understand that this drama is like a biographic not a drama revolving around a lot of characters.

yeah infact what i felt was she was the main character and everybody was just a supporting character for her growth even the antagonist

Disgursting Sheet:
You guys expect her to be badass bitch without any mental support from someone, that's not possible in human life dude

I get that she needs emotional support, but my issue is that they didn't have to do it through a rushed romance plotline. Gong Chan could have just been a friend or something along those lines. She could have rallied support in the form of different friends.

In this drama, in particular, Romance didn't seem necessary at all. Maybe the writers were trying to show that she finally got a man who cares for her or whatever, but the way they went about it was nonsensical. Just want to point out that if Gong Chan didn't look so damn hot, then most of the stuff he did earlier to Soo Jae would have been sexual harassment, stalking, etc.