estefani220:

I understand your reasoning, really I do. 

I guess I am trying to point out how our concisous decision making is not in control in a dream. So, her mind is guiding her based on what decision will keep her safe from over exhausting again and having peace. 

If she was awake, her conscious mind would have more control to make decisions on her true feelings, versus protection mode. In her awake life, only Lord and Hubby exist.

I understand what you are trying to say here but there were certain parts in this dreamworld, where she did made difficult decisions contrary to her safety/established norm. If we were to consider these options, then going full revenge mode after her brother assassination don't make any sense cuz she is putting herself in harms way. Now according to previews, she will go all out to save HRZ from punishment of murder, which he says he committed, again HRZ is not part of her family and going against Lord won't be good for her own safety.

Thes things contradict the theory of her being powerless in a dream universe and entire premise of this dream world is a second chance, where she rights her wrongs and be helpful to everybody, but to her mind. She has done nothing wrong to ZXW and owes him nothing......according to her ZXW is just trash.

at the end of the day its FL right to decide for her life and who is anybody to speak against it. I am not against her being with HRZ but ML story in this drama is "EXTREMLY BAD". Let me summarize it for you,

"Everybody uses ZXW but, nobody LOVES HIM" 

even his own bloody mother (knowing very well, what ZLS did to FL) only cares about her adopted kid pathetic feelings and not of her own biological son HAPPINESS. That's what I have problem with and its just pathetic. I believe there should be some sort of redemption arc for him, where he fakes his death runs away and lives a happy life with woman that actually cares about him and love him.  

FL can end up whoever she wants but ML should also have good ending, where he leaves for good life and all these pathetic losers are left to face all those problems by themselves and then they will remember, what he did for them and how much did they owe him.

This is when she wake up and start crying that I was able to save by parent they show her mom , dad and her eating meal. 

Before she slip into comatose state  the ML stop the prison guard for midstreating her. 

https://youtu.be/oCnT4B3jBOw?si=jVPu7w1zVR6IfB1x

We finally have the confirmed ending of the dream world and it went, as majority of us imagined it would but against my prediction, ML mother was hero in this and put an end to trash relationship.

《为有暗香来》27~28预告 华浅假死逃走,家主心碎“我只想要你”_哔哩哔哩_bilibili 

I don't understand Chinese but ML mother faked her death, ML captured HRZ by using himself as bait and then send both FL and the guard to the house in the south but there is new developments. HRZ may be the image of ZXW constructed by him talking to her in the sleep.

Its been nice talking to you all !

Just a thought but what i am hoping for is the "reality" is she is still on her wedding night (shes wondered multiple times why she went back specifically to then) and something happened (Maybe ZXW used incense on her while ZYL was out looking for MY in a last ditch attempt to get her to turn back from continuing the evil path)
Where the special incense was used on her and the actual "dream" is basically her playing out her scenario of continuing to be bad where everyone she cares about dies then thinking she got a second chance and trying to fix it and failing.

This will cause her to wake up during the wedding/morning after and then confessing to all her families crimes, punishment will be significant for her family but no one actually dies (since in theory no one in MY family dies either at the time of wedding so punishment wouldnt be death for her family either).

I don't think in any of her dreams she is going to be able to save anyone because the director specifically said he wanted a message in this show to be you can't change anything you've already done and have to face the music for your actions, but he also said he thought people would like the ending.

I personally believe that, she will wake up and understand, why her family was punished and story will continue after this....she may or may not end up with ZXW. HRZ is either a part of her own conscious or injected by ZXW talking to her and he will disappear on ep 28.

Dr Ghost:

I personally believe that, she will wake up and understand, why her family was punished and story will continue after this....she may or may not end up with ZXW. HRZ is either a part of her own conscious or injected by ZXW talking to her and he will disappear on ep 28.

I have written the predicted ending from previews of upcoming episodes in my Review . You can read and comment if you also think the same

She is actually married to Zhong Xiwu in real life and everything that is happening is in her dreams now because she does not love ZXW but ZYL , but through these dreams she will know the feelings of ZXW and when she wakes up her husband , that is ZXW will be waiting for her , Because he love her so much that he has been taking care of her for 2 years , she was in coma for 2 years . and In that time she saw a dream and she went back in time in that dream only ..

Saw in one of the music clip that ZXW n HQ meet by the lake and the story ended.

This is part of the dream ... the old story line.

scarfie:

This is part of the dream ... the old story line.

Well today we will know !

The bodyguard a.k.a HRZ is a manifestation or depiction of ZXW in the dream. The end will see that HRZ dissipated into thin air as his role is completed. He protected HQ. Thus HQ wake up from her long dream and met the real life ZXW. They lived happily ever after.

Exactly out here all come with different theories about dream or reality. The drama is very straightforward.  

So did she marry HRZ or just living together?

If they are married or a couple, then director really needs to rethink his shooting strategy. He really did HRZ dirty here but shooting scenes in such a sense that they look like siblings as compared to the married couple. They have zero chemistry and at his point I don't even believe that its the HRZ/FL fault cuz its intentional.

Like in the crying scene a proper Lead/Husband/B.F would have offered his shoulder for his G.F to cry or there would be some sort of intimacy and HRZ would have been adult by now, so there was no child-mature woman play here either. He just shoot these scenes very badly !

Well ... the suspense continues all the way to ep 30 ... another day to find out.

So now the bowl of noodle was the ending of the book ... We will see new material tomorrow.

DramaSeen:

If she ends up with the bodyguard, I personally will be very UNhappy and disappointed!

Me too