@Babyrosychao it was Lou Jitong

@busterboy do u kno how did his aunt died in the novel aka his fake mm 

Babyrosyzhao:

May I ask 

Who is this another girl who mentioned that LBY engaged with another girl again?? It's not Luo Ji tong right?? Or maybe There's another FL?? Because there's a scene in the novel where SS LBY met after 5 yrs in the capital together seeing ppl around them and gossiping that there's another FL that they want to engaged with LBY??

I'm just curious who is this another girl??

They weren’t engaged, it was all wishful thinking on her behalf:))

I think the girl has already been introduced in the drama. She's the one that interrupted the 5th princess from bullying NN at their first meeting. I think they said she's the 5th princess playmate, and the empress had made a comment (not to be taken seriously) about engaging LJT with ML. I was hoping that she would actually be nice when she helped NN, and was worried when I saw how jealous she looked when LBY saved NN from the fall. Guess I know what type of person she is now.

Is LJT married? I get the impression when CSS first met her, LJT wasn’t married 

LJT wasn't married at the start when her character was introduced, she eventually left the capital to marry someone from the North Western border.  She ended up murdering her husband just so she could be with LBY/HBY but that was wishful thinking on her part. LBY/HBY was never interested in her, he only wanted to use her as a cover and he already knew about evil deeds. 

liuliu87:

@busterboy do u kno how did his aunt died in the novel aka his fake mm 

Real mom and LBY's sisters all committed suicide so they wouldn't be insulted by the attackers. Fake Mom dies before the queen, before the revenge takes place. Her death is hard for LBY. 

Does LBY know he is General huo son right from the start? From the spoiler comment, the emperor doesn’t even know he is the general son? 

KerryO:

Does LBY know he is General huo son right from the start? From the spoiler comment, the emperor doesn’t even know he is the general son? 

Yes he does, only he knows and his aunt/Ling Yi's ex wife who rescued him. He saw his own father murdered by Ling Yi when he was a child. He has been impersonating to be Ling Yi's child this whole time and has been plotting his revenge. Unfortunately he hasn't been able to find evidence to prove his identity until the emperor remembered the general's son has a birth mark. SS has seen this birthmark and that's when they all confirmed his identity. This happens after the revenge and LBY falls off the cliff and is still trapped in a cave. After this scene, the emperor orders his rescue immediately. 

Hi everyone, based on the new trailers released today, can someone explain/give a summary of what might be happening in those episodes? I am specifically curious about episode 34 where in the trailer looks like they are getting married? (I might be wrong, please correct me)

Just watched trailer for episode 34 again and again and it's their betrothal banquet :)

misssarahlove  they are not getting married.. Its a banquet which they are attending and coincidentally they both are wearing red

Arpita:

misssarahlove  they are not getting married.. Its a banquet which they are attending and coincidentally they both are wearing red

Oh thank you for letting me know :) 

How did LBY and NN get that bite mark?

Pandaisy6zzz:

How did LBY and NN get that bite mark?

I am really curious about this part too. Anyone can tell the details about that part? 

Nadnadio:

I am really curious about this part too. Anyone can tell the details about that part? 

We have covered it few pages before:))