@buster boy. You mentioned about their intimate date right??? What happens there... Do u think it's included in the drama

Pretty sure, all the info on the bite is about the scar fading, LJT and LBY re-bite. I don't see anything about how both LBY and NN got the bite in the first place. If someone can share that information, that would be great! 

Thanks in advance!

Pandaisy6zzz:

Pretty sure, all the info on the bite is about the scar fading, LJT and LBY re-bite. I don't see anything about how both LBY and NN got the bite in the first place. If someone can share that information, that would be great! 

Thanks in advance!

It was before 5y and they bit each other as a form of blood oath to be together forever.

Pandaisy6zzz:

Thanks in advance!

There is scene in the drama where they put their bite marks together. I think it's before five years when they got the mark. I think it's a promise they make to each other that they would never leave each other. Something like that. I read it somewhere

Mdzhela:

Some new translations on twitter https://twitter.com/super_dede/status/1552372278385487877?s=21&t=vnoKxCgTdXtGTvKKc-8DAQ

Thanks for sharing. I’ve enjoyed reading it. When does SS actually falls for LBY both in the drama and novel

mblgoh:

Thanks for sharing. I’ve enjoyed reading it. When does SS actually falls for LBY? 

Episode 30 i think but i am not 100% sure)) did you see that season 2 is starting next week?

Mdzhela:

Episode 30 i think but i am not 100% sure)) did you see that season 2 is starting next week?

Hasn’t it already started? The episodes are back to back. I’ve watched until ep 28. I assume that 28 is the start of part 2. 

Ruhikam:

@buster boy. You mentioned about their intimate date right??? What happens there... Do u think it's included in the drama

There are some details that they went to the hotsprings and then into the mountains to play. Then LBY said his old wound hurt and wanted SS to rub it. Then he said his neck and back were sore, and he was breathless. So SS massages him and sees a lot of scars on his body and touches them. After the hotsprings then went down the mountain to play but SS twists her ankle and LBY has to carry her down. 

Nadnadio:

I am really curious about this part too. Anyone can tell the details about that part? 

They play fight a lot during their time together after engagement and sometimes they were pretty rough. I forgot which part they ended up buying each other but it's before the revenge. 

mblgoh:

Hasn’t it already started? The episodes are back to back. I’ve watched until ep 28. I assume that 28 is the start of part 2. 

You are right, Viki has 30 and 31 coming as well in few days.

They are continuing with part 2 immediately. The new schedule is out. It will be the same, 6 eps per week, Tues - Thurs. Final eps will air on 30 Aug. 

owlet78:

They are continuing with part 2 immediately. The new schedule is out. It will be the same, 6 eps per week, Tues - Thurs. Final eps will air on 30 Aug. 

Do you meant it?? Where did you get that Source?

Babyrosyzhao:

Do you meant it?? Where did you get that Source?

You can check the photo section, the new schedule is there. 

It is already updated with season 2 episodes on Viki and WeTV