Obviously spoilers below but would like to have a discussion on this cause I am still super sad T_T

Missing Haruna's final moments. Yes, it can happen irl (Akito spent the whole day waiting for her ER) but it was too much for me.
1. Dad died because of her, 2. girl had no visitors except her mom since the start of high school, 3. can't go out and stuck in a hospital sick room, 4. only started having some sort of human connection out of sheer luck (literally no connection irl until the random boy Akito meeting up on roof top (if you think in real life lens), 5. missed fireworks promise, 6. thought Akito was upset with her and so scared of losing that human connection that she confessed to loving him but the fireworks ruined the confession, 7. found out her love is also in the same shoes as her and she had to play along to keep him happy, 8. couldn't confess from this point onwards because there is still a chance he will live a long life (she doesn't know) so she can't confess so as not to burden him with leaving him alone forever, 9. starts trying to hook her friend up with Akito because she doesn't want Akito to be alone (true un selfish all giving love), 10. all the while writing a diary basically locked under an insta forbidden link confessing her love for him (you can tell how much she wanted to confess because she states that if god is good her final wish of her insta post will be read by Akito. girl really wanted to confess that hard) and 11. of course the final nail in the coffin, not being able to see him one last time before she died. Like why? I get not being able to confessed or being able to confess but not being able to see him one last time but both double whammy no confession and not being able to see him one last time is so traumatic for me as a viewer T_T . Their sunset scene with the both of them in the yellow hue is so hard to think of after the double whammy. This not even counting more sad scenes like her meeting her friend again or when Akito asked for the expensive surgery from his parents. Anyways, I am obviously still sad, lol